FS: Price drop. Famiclone consoles & cartridges, PS Vita, Sega Dreamcast & PC stuff.

Started by Teenageninja, May 19, 2020, 09:58:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

fcgamer

Quote from: Teenageninja on January 14, 2021, 08:29:22 am
Quote from: fcgamer on January 11, 2021, 10:19:12 amI feel sad that Godzilla was sold. I had mentioned that I was interested in this one on Atari Age

:'(

Hello there! Unfortunately, I haven't visited AtariAge for a long time, see it now. Godzilla was sold in May 2020, you wrote in July.

Oh that's so sad, no worries, if you find another I'd be interested. :)
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

doesitmatter

I'll give you a free bump because those consoles lead me down a rabbit hole of research. Crazy!

Teenageninja

Quote from: doesitmatter on January 27, 2021, 04:26:36 pmI'll give you a free bump because those consoles lead me down a rabbit hole of research. Crazy!

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean.

doesitmatter

Quote from: Teenageninja on January 31, 2021, 06:10:00 am
Quote from: doesitmatter on January 27, 2021, 04:26:36 pmI'll give you a free bump because those consoles lead me down a rabbit hole of research. Crazy!

'Being led down a rabbit hole' is a British expression that used in this context means I started to research the Dendy, which led me to researching random other Russian consoles, then games, then developers, then the politics. It felt like a surreal never ending pit of learning; when I just wanted to know what a Dendy was!

Btw, your listings seem vastly overpriced. They're cheaper on eBay, which is renowned for often overcharging.

Teenageninja

Quote from: doesitmatter on February 01, 2021, 01:42:20 am
Quote from: Teenageninja on January 31, 2021, 06:10:00 am

'Being led down a rabbit hole' is a British expression that used in this context means I started to research the Dendy, which led me to researching random other Russian consoles, then games, then developers, then the politics. It felt like a surreal never ending pit of learning; when I just wanted to know what a Dendy was!

Btw, your listings seem vastly overpriced. They're cheaper on eBay, which is renowned for often overcharging.

Ah, well, I thought so) Yes - this is a bottomless topic, since there are very few documented facts.

As for the price, I am tired of repeating that the buyer can offer the price himself. Actually, the only cartridge that I bought here - was bought just like that!)

I'm open to suggestions. There are very rare cartridges, so they can be quite expensive. It is clear that they will not be rare for everyone.

By the way, a few years ago I sold a ' 90s Famiclon that was in the shape of a race car! That's really crazy.

TeTsUyUkI

Do you have megadrive clones like the Super Bitman or similar that you may want to sell or trade?