FC Compact RS-37 triangle channel sound issues

Started by Puckman, August 27, 2020, 05:31:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckman

Is there a way to fix the triangle channel on the fc compact rs-37? It's just annoying when I hear, it's like if the music glitched out

Elrinth

Seeing as it's a Nes On A Chip there might be no fix as the chip itself might have the flaw.
Seems to be very little information on the web aswell. Not sure why so insistent to use a FamiClone?
You can use normal NES controllers or even 8bitdo wireless controllers on the original famicom if you'd like to if you hack a nes-4-score with a neogeo-cable (same as famicom extension). There's info on how to do that on this forum.
The original famicom can be modded with nesrgb and neshdmi if you want superior picture quality.

KittyNHeart

Sorry for reviving this thread, but i would like to point out that is very likely that your model isn't a real RS-37...
Many chinese vendors reuse stuff to sell these consoles, some even use boxes from totally different models or even the chassis.
From what i could test and see so far, almost all RS-37 are OK and don't have any triangle sound channel issues.