FS: Lots of Famicom games/console/accessories (Closed)

Started by senseiman, August 24, 2011, 07:04:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

senseiman

Thanks for the comment! Unfortunately I had to close the shop down when the pandemic hit and the Japanese postal service  discontinued most international mail services.  I was initially planning on re-opening it, but as the Covid mess lingered on after a couple of years I packed all my Famicom stuff up and put them into storage so unfortunately its still closed. 

Not sure if I'll ever be able to re-open, prices on everything have shot through the roof here in Japan in the meantime.  I miss the old days when retro games were cheap here....

ID415

Quote from: senseiman on March 05, 2023, 05:05:04 pmThanks for the comment! Unfortunately I had to close the shop down when the pandemic hit and the Japanese postal service  discontinued most international mail services.  I was initially planning on re-opening it, but as the Covid mess lingered on after a couple of years I packed all my Famicom stuff up and put them into storage so unfortunately its still closed. 

Not sure if I'll ever be able to re-open, prices on everything have shot through the roof here in Japan in the meantime.  I miss the old days when retro games were cheap here....

That's completely understandable. It's a shame about the shop but if its closed then its closed. Thanks for your reply though, much appreciated. Good luck and all the best.

Regards.