Blazing Rangers [Famicom/NES]

Started by hubee, February 03, 2021, 03:32:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hubee

Hello, anyone interested in this new game ??  Blazing Rangers  :redcart:

portnoyd

I think you need a few more limited editions for this. Just a few more.

adori_12

Looks pretty cool to be honest. It certainly reminds me of The Firemen, but this game is more arcadey-like. I like the graphics, they do seem like they belong in a game that would be published around 1986 or 1987. I wish it was a bit more advanced though. It's been nearly forty years since the Famicom debuted and still nearly all of the newly developed titles are mapper 0. I suppose making games with more advanced mappers is way more difficult and time consuming, but it would be nice to see lengthy games like the ones made in the early 90's. I know nothing about Famicom game making, so it's not like I can complain too much anyway.
Price seems reasonable as well. I hope they manage to sell a good amount of copies. If they ever decide to sell digital copies I would give it a try.

Quote from: portnoyd on February 03, 2021, 08:11:38 amI think you need a few more limited editions for this. Just a few more.
Hey, it's better to have too much than too little, don't you think?
De todo un poco es el sabor de la vida, ida y vuelta en lo de siempre, empobrece y deja roto.