Something we don't know about you...

Started by JC, November 08, 2007, 08:20:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Protoman

Mobile phones are too complex for me, with all these godamned payments and shit.
BP's Domain
Visit my site today!
http://bpsdomain.b1.jcink.com/

nintendodork

March 20, 2009, 04:40:24 pm #316 Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 04:50:19 pm by nintendodork
Today sucked hard.

-I woke up, happy that it was Friday, and that I had a long weekend

-I was about to sit down to put my sock on.  I was in the bathroom at the time, so I was about to sit on the toilet.  I almost fell in between the toilet and the window sill...which would've hurt severely if I hadn't caught myself..but here's the weird thing.  I stood back up, and all of a sudden, my lower back started hurting...BAD.  It still does.  I'm actually sort of scared..I don't know why it's hurting..I hope it isn't anything serious...

-I went to school, went in the gym before my first class, got hit in the face with a basketball, screwed up my glasses, and chipped a tooth.

-My algebra teacher gave us 3 sheets of homework..

-Got home, tried to get NesterDC SE to work..it didn't

That's it so far..I hope nothing else happens...this weekend's going to suck even more if my back doesn't stop hurting, because then I'll have to stay home the whole time...
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

son_ov_hades

nintendodork

Another thing to add to my list--My mom just started screaming in her sleep, then finally I went to see what was wrong, and she said she had a horrible pain...like a really bad charlie-horse or something on the back part of her leg ...it only lasted for about a minute, then it went away...

She said she's had them before, but not ever that bad.  It scared me out of my fucking mind.

I'm glad she's okay now...
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

FamicomFreak

Dork tell your mom to see a doc and that back pain must be because you slept wrong it should go away. Hope your weekend turns out better.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

nintendodork

Back pain hasn't gone away yet... I think my spine my be out of place :-X I felt my back, and on my lower back, there's a little spot where my spine is sticking out a little bit...I don't know if that's always been like that..but I doubt it.

nintendodork

My back is finally better.  I woke up this morning, and the pain was gone...

133MHz

A few weeks ago I sprained my ankle while going up the stairs. Thought it would heal on its own, but it only got worse. Finally I went to the doctor. Now I have to wear a walking boot for two weeks to immobilize my foot and let it heal.

Jedi Master Baiter

Awe, that sucks! :(

How does it look like? Does it go up to your shin? Knee? Is it black?

If so, you should wear all black, & put another boot on & maybe no one will notice.

But then you'd have to explain the limp walk & the goth look.

133MHz

It looks like this (random pic found on Google Images), except that mine is completely blue:

It's not too bad (it sure beats the hell out of the pain that I was suffering without it). I can walk reasonably well, but stairs cause me problems.

P.S: I generally wear black clothing and combat boots :P.

Jedi Master Baiter

Blue? ??? Boo! >:(

Oh well, you can walk at least.

Blue Protoman

BP's Domain
Visit my site today!
http://bpsdomain.b1.jcink.com/

nurd

Because he wears black leather, and a bright blue medical boot won't really blend in.

Mindfreak

I had I really bad cough last night.....so I took like half a bottle of cough syrup.....on accident.... ( I thought it was less...I was tired...:P)

and I woke up 4 hours later...the room was spinning...I couldnt walk...I felt like I was going throw up....I couldn't get my eyes to focus.....I was seeing stars....and was shaking....

even as I type this out..I can still feel the effects....and I can still taste the cherry cough syrup...

and on top of that my ears are ringing....

I haven't eaten all day...

ooo and I think my girlfriend is going to break up with me....sooo yeah....pretty bad day.

JC

Nice! (accept the breakup part). When I was little my mother gave me too much Nyquil and I felt like I woke up in the middle of the night -- twice. The first time my parents walked into my bedroom and my mother tried to stab me with a two-prong grilling fork. The second time I woke up, my mother was standing in the hallway outside my door in her robe, then suddenly floated upward holding my dad's head on top of her hand (she would float up, then reappear in the hallway, then float up again -- happened a few times.)