Something we don't know about you...

Started by JC, November 08, 2007, 08:20:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

L___E___T

It has a lot of tar - the entire medical profession says that it is harmful.  It doesn't have to be destructive though.

Just going on what I've seen.  One of the people I was talking also builds houses and teaches martial arts, ironically.

I just can't stand it, I really hate the thing, I have friends that used to sit in every evening and they're still doing exactly the same thing.  It's really disappointing to see.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

MaxXimus

The government also says it is schedule 1. Highest abuse potential with no medical value, yet they prescribe it to people. They also prescribe processed versions like sativex, and marinol. They prescribe analogs such as cesamet, and they are doing research in to other cannabinoids as well. Tylenol, a very popular non narcotic alangesic,  metabolizes in to AM-404, a synthetic cannabinoid, in your body. Your brain even produces endo cannabinoids naturally.

With any medication, there are positives and negatives. A doctor has to weigh them and decide if the positives outweigh the negatives.

You can't always believe what the government says.

zmaster18

Quote from: MaxXimus on February 28, 2014, 03:25:59 pm
You can't always believe what the government says.

This! Preach brother.  ;) 

I also love the act of setting up your bowl and just totally indulging in the experience. It's almost like a ritual. What kind of piece do you prefer to use MaxXimus?

MaxXimus

February 28, 2014, 05:52:10 pm #558 Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 06:03:39 pm by MaxXimus
I used to be strictly bongs but ive migrated to pipes. Right now im using a pipe that appears to be made from some kind of quartzlike stone.

I also have two bongs, and a gas mask that I use on rare occasions lol. Ill take a pic of it. :p

What about you?

Post Merge: February 28, 2014, 06:03:38 pm

what ever do you mean, officer? I smoke tobacco with that.

Lol.

zmaster18

I mainly use my vaporizer, the Extreme Q 4.0 by Arizer and a glass pipe. I have always been a pipe smoker. It's so balanced!  8)  Bongs get me too effed up, so I smoke with one on occasion. It's still fun though!   :crazy:  I also don't want to waste all my herb on huge bong rips! I use like 1.5g a week and use a few times daily.

MaxXimus

I can space out 2 to 3 gs a week  yeah pipes are awesome. I like to just put a bit in the bowl at a time and have a bunch of small hoots throughout the evening.

L___E___T

That's your government you're talking about Max, not mine ;)

I'm not trying to preach to you guys but it does have medically proven physical and mental repercussions.  If those don't phase you that's one thing but let's not pretend they don't exist.  I think it's more tolerated over here than there, but I still hate the stuff.  Walked past some guys today and the smell made my stomach turn.

That mask though, is hilarious.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

MaxXimus

I know you're not preaching to anyone. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Let's not pretend there is no medical value though. It is a very powerful anti emetic with anti anxiety(with the right dose, and some tolerence), and pain killing effects. it is also one of only a small amount of substances that can give new life to cancer patients who feel too sick to eat. There is even evidence that it is neuroprotective. I could go on and on but I won't.  As stated before, there are positives and negatives to everything. For me, the positives outweigh the negatives. It manages my anxiety to a moderate level as well as helps me sleep at night.  Plus, it is pretty fun haha.

and thanks about the gas mask haha. I pull it out a couple times a year.

P

I'm with LET, but I know it's been used in medicine since forever in China (as a result many words in Chinese/Japanese that's related to numbness or anaesthesia and such have the character for hemp in it). So I can see why people use it as a kind of pain killer, but people using it just for fun when they don't really need it, are like they are asking for trouble IMHO.

security16

I've found that it's great for when I have really fucked up back pain that taking hardcore painkillers (opiate type stuff ) doesn't work!
I also used to have an addiction to prescription painkillers with codeine in them which is probably part of the reason they don't work.

MaxXimus

I used to have a bit of an oxycodone habit. Thank god I kicked that habit. Now that is a drug that ruins lives.

security16

They gave me that shit after I had my gall bladder out it made me all too foggy brained and it didn't help with the pain at all so I hated taking them