Ni Hao Snacks - Taiwanese / Asian Snack Boxes

Started by fcgamer, December 07, 2022, 11:39:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fcgamer

Hi everyone,

I'm not usually one to advertise my own non-gaming projects, but I think this might be of interest to some of you.

My friend and I started up a snack box company called Ni Hao Snacks. It can be found here:

www.nihaosnacks.com

Our focus is on promoting Taiwan and Taiwanese culture to the world, via its delicious culinary treats. Many people like Japanese snacks, but actually Taiwanese snacks are better...even instant noodles were invented by a guy from Chiayi, Taiwan.

I personally recommend the Tour if Taiwan, as it comes with a massive wall map and stickers and stuff, so you can learn about the interesting island and culture as you snack your way across the island.

Thanks for checking us out, and if you like what you see, even if it's not for you, please spread the word, so that my start up can continue to grow.

Thanks for your time.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

P

Taiwan is known as a kind of food paradise in Asia, and although I've only been to Taiwan once for a short stay I really recommend people to try their food. It's a problem with both Japanese and Taiwanese food though, once you've tasted it you don't want to be without it.