I got a new scanner any idea where to upload them ?

Started by tonev, February 24, 2023, 01:58:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

tonev

Hi everyone I was away for a long time but now I am back. I recently got a professional high resolution scanner and I was wondering where shoud I upload my scans.

I will probably make a site eventually  but that will be later down the line. I have a lot of old both original and bootleg material so it will be fun. I can even scan boxes too. I mainly have Sega and Nintendo stuff and a bit of playstation
Do you think that archive.org will work ?
I am back everyone :)

togemet2

Jedi Master Baiter

You wouldn't happen to have any rare video game music albums, would ya? I'm always trying to find 600ppi scans of anything I don't own and can't find.

tonev

Quote from: Jedi Master Baiter on February 27, 2023, 10:03:33 pmYou wouldn't happen to have any rare video game music albums, would ya? I'm always trying to find 600ppi scans of anything I don't own and can't find.
I don't think that i have anything rare in my collection but i do have some OST CD's and i will scan them once i figure out where to upload and stuff

Quote from: togemet2 on February 24, 2023, 09:03:30 pmI'm sure Gaming Alexandria would be interested in those.  :bub:
Interesting site will check it out

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: tonev on February 28, 2023, 12:53:09 pmI don't think that i have anything rare in my collection but i do have some OST CD's and i will scan them once i figure out where to upload and stuff
For vgm you can upload them to VGMdb, but you need an account to make submissions or even view artwork at full resolution to see if there's not already a good enough submission already.

Just curious, which albums do you have?

tonev

Quote from: Jedi Master Baiter on February 28, 2023, 11:23:30 pmFor vgm you can upload them to VGMdb, but you need an account to make submissions or even view artwork at full resolution to see if there's not already a good enough submission already.

Just curious, which albums do you have?
I have some Zelda CD's , Some Pokemon and other random discs like this one:

And they are all in good shape.