Last Famicom game you played?

Started by Doc, July 30, 2006, 12:47:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightstar699

So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Strider_Hiryu

THE GAME: Super Mario Bros

But i played it on the WII (virtual console)

famiac

.................................................................................     terrible get the real one, the wiimote response sucks on the VC

Strider_Hiryu

Quote from: famiac on July 08, 2010, 08:34:32 am
.................................................................................     terrible get the real one, the wiimote response sucks on the VC

I have the real one too (the famicom version and nes)

But my room is a real mess with all the cables, systems, etc.  ;D

pd: The nes emulation on the VC is really cool, much better than the xbox emulation for example.

cubelmariomadness

Mostly, I use the classic controller. But I never noticed any problems with the wiimote on Mario 3 or others though.
Sorry folks.

tankexmortis

The only problem I have with playing VC games on the Wiimote is the awkward shape. The Classic Controller is great, though.

famiac

yeah i love the classic controller

NintendoKing

manuel

Zelda on cart and disk. Great stuff.

cpix

Gimmick ! best Sunsoft sound extension there is!

nintendodork

^Get ready for a PM from nensondubois.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

cubelmariomadness

Megaman 6. Some people call it bad, but I think it's ok.
Sorry folks.

Nightstar699

I beat Kaiketsu Yanchamaru 2: Karakuri Land. I could honestly say that this game is better than Armadillo, it's THAT good.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

133MHz

Yie Ar Kung Fu. Got to stage 8, then I got bored. :P