Last Famicom game you played?

Started by Doc, July 30, 2006, 12:47:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JC

Super Mario World, Eggerland, and Splatterhouse -- I finally got some gaming in, as if I'm busy. :D

FamicomFreak

contra, super contra, and contra 3(only one none famicom)
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

JC

satoshi_matrix

I'm strongly considering getting a translated Sweet Home reproduction cart. It would destroy my Zelda, but I have two. But a Gold Cart Sweet Home? Hmm..

kite200

lol, you could probably then sell it on ebay as like a prototype or something to some unsuspecting buyer and claim its awesome.
ステキ

JC

A translated copy is highly recommended. I got mine from michaelthegreat -- don't know if he's still reproing them.

And Zelda sucks, imo.

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Jedi Master Baiter

Yie Ar Kung-Fu - figured out the difference between Level 1 & 2: Level 1, Lee faces the opponent; Level 2, Lee faces freely.

satoshi_matrix

Wai Wai World 2. Two Players is awesome!

JC

Jedi Master Baiter

JC

I've played through the whole game many times, but for time's sake, I use the first level warp to level 8 and play to the end. I haven't played in a while, so I didn't get passed level 10. Two damn ice levels in a row is trouble. I hope by tomorrow I'll have remastered all the hops to get through unscathed and lick that bastard foot to explosion.

PrinceDragon

Game Party - nice selection of mini-games. And I also think Zelda sucks.

JC

Hino Tori -- I've had it for months but hadn't played it. I'm impressed by it. It's got some really neat things going on, with the laying of "bricks" to pass obstacles and collecting pieces of a painting at the end of levels. I have a feeling it's a short game, though. Maybe I'll review it for the site. :)

kite200

I'm pretty sure a handful of people on the internet are romanizing it wrong.

it should be Hi No Tori, three words.

Bird of fire or something like that
ステキ