Last Famicom game you played?

Started by Doc, July 30, 2006, 12:47:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

P

Eggerland, about half of the labyrinth completed!

Mo-hd

StJackie

L___E___T

Lickle and JuJu.  Got to stage 5 on JuJu, I'll complete it soon.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Magicantian

Mother 1. I beat Mother 2 & 3 already. This is by far one of my favorite game series. I highly urge anyone whom has not played Mother 2 (EarthBound in USA) on Super Famicom to do so immediately!

I'm at the very beginning so far but it feels a lot like Mother 2 but kind of like a rough prototype with a different setting & story. Some objects in Mother 1 were used in 2.

I'm taking it slow and trying to savor every last fresh moment of the game as this will be the last of new games of the series for me. (Shigesato Itoi said he will not be making anymore)

DreamStar

Nightstar699

I've played Don Doko Don 2 and Ningen Heiki: Dead Fox so far this morning.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

L___E___T

I played Don Doko Don some time back, but man how slooooow is that game? 

I want to play Mother 1, 2 and 3 - which one should I start with?
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Nightstar699

Don Doko Don 1 or 2? I have them both but I just couldn't get into the original, but DDD2 is one of my favorites. If you played the second installment, how far did you get in it? Your character's walk speed is rather slow but the level design is glorious, especially later on.

Choujin Sentai Jetman was the last game I played, beat it on Very Hard mode without dying, mainly used Black Condor.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Zack

Contra. Next up is Lickle. Or Super Contra.

Phosphora

The last Famicom game I played was Recca, but I did play though the Blue Marlin from beginning to end yesterday.

AlexRUS

City Connection on a pirate cart. Pretty interesting game, but the only problem is that sometimes you can't dodge the cats, so you are forced to hit them and lose a life. Level 3 looks really glitchy, instead of background there is some glitchy sprite madness, just like on some level of TwinBee, where some objects and background look glitchy.

Cheetahmen

Quote from: AlexRUS on August 10, 2013, 06:01:33 am
City Connection on a pirate cart. Pretty interesting game, but the only problem is that sometimes you can't dodge the cats, so you are forced to hit them and lose a life. Level 3 looks really glitchy, instead of background there is some glitchy sprite madness, just like on some level of TwinBee, where some objects and background look glitchy.

That's because the bootleggers cut some of the graphics from the game. As a result, the cutscenes between levels are glitched and some of the backgrounds are missing. :(
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch

Toneman

Instagram: Kokujin804

Nightstar699

Ninja Ryukenden 2 - No continues used, had 9 lives when I finished it.
Ninja Ryukenden - Sadly, I had to use a continue to beat this game in my last playthrough of it. I forgot how lenient NG2 and 3 were when it came to 1-ups, they seem extremely hard to get in the original.