Last Famicom game you played?

Started by Doc, July 30, 2006, 12:47:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob-Bob

Quote from: Nightstar699 on May 04, 2016, 12:58:43 amYeah, after you've beaten all the initial stages you have to go back to the house that you started from, it'll lead you to a new set of stages.

Are there ten stages total or even more than that? :o

Nightstar699

I think there are only like 4 or so "final stages", a bit shorter than your standard Wily Castle in a MM game. Mind you it's been a while since I played Cocoron... too long, in fact.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

shoggoth80

Man, been playing a pretty fair bit of 8 bit lately. Adventure Island 4 was the last thing I fired up.
Just before that it was Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers, Joy Mech Fight before that. Good times.

BaconBitsKing

I bought a new tape recorder that actually works, so I made some Wrecking Crew levels and saved them.

I've also been playing MOTHER and Spelunker.

topkek88

Princess Tomato in the Salad Kingdom  :-[

64bitmad

BaconBitsKing

I haven't had a ton of time to play games lately, but I've been playing Dragon Quest whenever I can. Great game!

CantUseUnderScores

:redcart: Pulse Gomoku Narabe Renju. I was trying hard to win a game, but with no success.
3DS FC - 1032 1548 7905 (Nark)
NNID - Pikachu5747/TiNsLeY799
YT - Musican67557

hashiriya1

L___E___T

August 28, 2016, 01:21:28 pm #2859 Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 09:39:54 am by L___E___T

Played Ninja Gaiden quickly after breakfast and got up to stage 5.  Noticed it started getting difficult so left it at the continue screen.  

Didn't seem overly hard up to then, but I noticed the cheap setups are increasing now.  Bosses are way too easy though up to Stage 5.

Day before that, I chucked Balloon Fight in and got to Rank 1 quite easily and even a new high score of 042580.  Gonna beat that one soon...
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

P

Yeah stage 5 is when it's starting to get hard. And yet it's nothing compared to stage 6.

L___E___T

Ah but I have your playthrough to help me with that endeavour ;)

The only thing that annoys me about this game is that the breakables / power ups system is so varied, it's way too hard to remember what they all do and the pace is too fast to decide what to keep as you go.

So that I would change I think, and I much prefer the climbing system in NG3 as well to be honest.  And make the power ups the same - why am I killing dragonflies for ninpo? :P
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

UglyJoe

Played some DDR clone system.  The timing seemed off, but maybe my feet aren't as coordinated as I thought :-[

Two of the songs were called "Game" and "Game 2".  Choosing either one dumps you into Nintendo's Pinball!

nerdynebraskan

I bounced between a couple dozen FC games today, as I'm finally getting around to testing a large order I made from senseiman over six months ago. Of note, I did manage to play Hello Kitty World and Lupin Sansei longer and further than I ever had before. HKW actually gets fairly challenging, after the first couple of stages which are basically pushovers.
Can Nintendo Age Beat Every NES Game in 2015?

http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=31&threadid=140551

Cheetahmen

I played Chip n Dale 3 (a hack of Heavy Barrel) which seems to be kind of broken because when you run out of lives you get infinite health :star:
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch