Last Famicom game you played?

Started by Doc, July 30, 2006, 12:47:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

fcgamer

Quote from: Rick on September 19, 2018, 04:53:03 pm
The Strider prototype that was featured on the site here a few years ago.

...in cart form. :)

My friend who originally had it and dumped it gave it to me, so it's now in my safe hands!

Wow!!! Congrats :)

Well if your safe hands ever begin to feel unsafe, this guy would gladly take over the watch, for proper monies of course.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

Tetouani85

Quote from: UglyJoe on October 13, 2018, 12:41:10 pm
Oooh.  How do you do that?  I saw a similar screenshot in a magazine but they didn't explain how to do it (or...it was in Japanese and I couldn't figure it out :-[).

In the stright way, try to reach 415 km/h, once you do this, the car
becomes very fast.
This is difficult, i tried many many many times  :-[

Retrospectives

Nazo No Murasame Jou FDS conversion cartridge.

Unfortunately not support save, and basically require very high level skill (higher than mine), so I suppose I stick to FDS version in future  :D

Jedi Master Baiter

Went back to Sweet Home to see what happens if you try to destroy the memorial. You can't break it. :(

Rick

Quote from: fcgamer on October 14, 2018, 02:33:39 am
Quote from: Rick on September 19, 2018, 04:53:03 pm
The Strider prototype that was featured on the site here a few years ago.

...in cart form. :)

My friend who originally had it and dumped it gave it to me, so it's now in my safe hands!

Wow!!! Congrats :)

Well if your safe hands ever begin to feel unsafe, this guy would gladly take over the watch, for proper monies of course.

Ha ha, I see what you did there!

I think it's going to be locked in here for a while, as a nice showable centerpiece to my collection, but we'll see! :P

Played a little Takashi Meijin no Bugutte Honey to try to get it a bit better. Nearly beat the first level!

boye

Based on the context of this thread, it would be:
Akumajo Dracula (FDS)
(Also, the website that Doc linked to in the first post is down. :( )
Can't find the FDSLoadr PC program? Get it here. It took me way too long to find.

R_Leo_1

Just was playing Rockman 3 yesterday, great game :)

FamicomStar

Famiboi101

The last Famicom game i played was mother. OMG it was so good. Recommend it 10/10. Ps: It also has one of the prettiest carts ever in the Famicom library.

P

It's a masterpiece. :) The Mother series is what I like to call "art games", much like the Metal Gear series among others.

Zero107

I just recently went back and put some time into Mike Tyson's Punch-Out, I'm stuck at Bald Bull #2. Gotta get his timing down.
I'll probably die surrounded by plastic crap.

P

He's tough and fast, but he also gives some opportunities for getting stars. He is unique in that he can't be knocked down by depleting his stamina with normal punches. The most important thing to master is his bull charge which means life or death.

Jedi Master Baiter

I only find it tough when Bald Bull charges from a longer distance.

boye

Super Mario Bros. Nothing to write home about.
Can't find the FDSLoadr PC program? Get it here. It took me way too long to find.

cyrix

Hello Kitty no Hanabatake for the famicom, a great little possibly forgotten platform game, give it a try it's really fun :)