Last Famicom game you played?

Started by Doc, July 30, 2006, 12:47:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mo

Plant you, feed you, grow you like a flower, like NINTENDO now you're playing with power!!

KEVMAN569

Joy Mecha Fight, just beat Tournament mode on normal and working on hard.

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

JC

FamicomFreak

MaxXimus

The HK original named Pocket Monster. The one with Pikachu on the title screen with a red hat. The game sucks, but I was looking for a good laugh. :P

FamicomFreak

I was playing Rockman 4...soo many good memories...this was the first megaman I ever played.

Paul-FC

KEVMAN569

Beat hard mode on Joy Mech Fight.  :)

Kuvio

The original Fire Emblem for me. I just love Marth, he's a great character. I'm so glad they are remaking the game for the DS. I don't know if they releasing it stateside yet, but I'll probably get the Japanese version anyway!

BrYaN55

May 04, 2008, 02:49:50 pm #400 Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 02:56:08 pm by BrYaN55
I played through Ai Senshi Nicol (FDS) for like 3 times. I really like this game! My only complaint is that it could have been a little more challenging. It's a shame it was never released here. At least, for commun players that don't have a FDS.

I'm also playing Nazo no Kabe - Block Kuzushi from Konami! A great game like Arkanoid, but only better.

djdac

MaxXimus

A game called Jewelry. It's like tetris except every piece is 1 wide by 3 tall. Each cube in the piece is a different color, and pushing A moves the colors down. You need to get at lease 3 of the same color in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal line to remove those blocks. Before the end of ever level there is also a joker piece that comes down (it is white and acts as any color) and the color it hits is the color that gets removed from the game. (if you hit a yellow with it all yellow cubes disappear)

I think its an HK original but I could be wrong.

FamicomFreak

Spartan X2 and Summer Carnival 92  8)

MaxXimus

Fami~Freak. You really did get an amazing deal on that multi. :P