Quote from: MaxXimus on May 12, 2008, 06:50:09 pm
Fami~Freak. You really did get an amazing deal on that multi. :P

Yeah it came with surprises!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

MaxXimus

FamicomFreak

Quote from: MaxXimus on May 12, 2008, 07:00:00 pm
What kind of surprises? :O

Well the cover said bruce lee which ended up being spartan x2 and pokemon green well was just another hack but I was psyched about spartan x2....I played it today for a while a lonnngg while and I beat the whole thing...kinda short but still awesome! I only gotten to the boss of level 2 of Summer Carnival 92....that game is insane!

Kuvio

夢工場 ドキドキパニック

djdac

FamicomFreak

MaxXimus

Balloon Fight. Such a great game. :)

Paul-FC

Quote from: MaxXimus on May 23, 2008, 08:14:44 am
Balloon Fight. Such a great game. :)

heck yeah
i once started to play balloon fight  and it was 1:02
so i was playing playing and playing then i got a game over 
i look back at the clock at was 1:50! lol

MaxXimus

50 minutes isn't that bad.

When I was playing Zelda: Windwaker, I started playing, and the next thing I knew, it was 3 days later and I had finished the game. :P I didn't sleep at all, and I only got up to go to the bathroom a couple times, and to grab munchies when I ran out of them. :P

FamicomFreak

Quote from: MaxXimus on May 23, 2008, 10:15:49 am
50 minutes isn't that bad.

When I was playing Zelda: Windwaker, I started playing, and the next thing I knew, it was 3 days later and I had finished the game. :P I didn't sleep at all, and I only got up to go to the bathroom a couple times, and to grab munchies when I ran out of them.

Damn I don't remember playing games like that for a while. I used to do that a lot in my younger years though. I used to play Zelda a link to the past for hours and hours until I discovered everything. I played it so much that I still remember where everything is.  :D

MaxXimus

I got all of the trophies in WindWaker, as well as the tingle tuner/camera/pretty much everything else. I walked and searched every single bit of the game. :P

FamicomFreak

Quote from: MaxXimus on May 23, 2008, 10:27:26 am
I got all of the trophies in WindWaker, as well as the tingle tuner/camera/pretty much everything else. I walked and searched every single bit of the game. :P

Damn you Zelda freak!

MaxXimus

I am not a big Zelda buff by any means. I just like OOT and Windwaker. Infact, I am going to play through OOT again soon. :)

FamicomFreak

Quote from: MaxXimus on May 23, 2008, 10:57:04 am
I am not a big Zelda buff by any means. I just like OOT and Windwaker. Infact, I am going to play through OOT again soon. :)

I might play link to the past soon to for the memories!

manuel