Last Famicom game you played?

Started by Doc, July 30, 2006, 12:47:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

FamicomFreak

AWAAAAAA it's the best!!! especially the super hammers! I haven't gotten through the whole game without taking a hit though....:(
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

son_ov_hades

Star Wars

I'm still trying to beat that damn game.

manuel

Quote from: FamicomFreak on August 21, 2008, 08:26:47 am
AWAAAAAA it's the best!!! especially the super hammers! I haven't gotten through the whole game without taking a hit though....:(

Without a hit would be very hard I imagine...
I only made it to the water levels so far and get hit all the time.  :D

FamicomFreak

I love the boss in the water level. It's kinda of freaky and cute !  ;D

manuel

I hope the boss is cooler than the rather lame floating tree in level 1.  :P

thegreatgonzo

I remember a while back you recommended that game to me. Still haven't won a copy yet.

Dang everyone seems to have it but me. Bastards! Um I mean... good finds, my friends!  ::)
Dance, puppets... dance!

manuel

Are you looking for the original Don Doko Don 2 or Mario 8? Which would you prefer?

FamicomFreak

waaaaaaaa that floating tree was kewl!! I played this game back when mario world just came out and it kinda reminded me of the concept of throwing stuff in the air to kill bowser in the final level. ahhh more great memories...

manuel

That's true! It reminded me of the Bowser fight in SMW, too. It was just a lot easier.

thegreatgonzo

Ha I had to reread the thread. When son_ov_hades said he was playing star wars... I thought you guys were talking about that game!
Back when he first joined he recommended star wars for me..

Wouldn't mind either a Don Doko Don 2 or Mario 8 someday though..
Dance, puppets... dance!

FamicomFreak

ebay had a mario 8 that was way too much for me because it came with a lot of pirate games. Don 2 is more common to find on ebay.

thegreatgonzo

I don't see any listed today. Guess I will have to add it to my hunting list. Got my daughter's birthday next week, though. Got to focus $$$ on that  :D
Dance, puppets... dance!

son_ov_hades

Quote from: thegreatgonzo on August 21, 2008, 08:39:36 am
Ha I had to reread the thread. When son_ov_hades said he was playing star wars... I thought you guys were talking about that game!
Back when he first joined he recommended star wars for me..

Wouldn't mind either a Don Doko Don 2 or Mario 8 someday though..

Namcot Star Wars rules! It was the second Famicom game I ever bought. You should definitely track down a copy.

manuel

I think I'll put that on my hunting list, too. As a total Star Wars nut I think I need it. :D

son_ov_hades

Oh it's a must have for any Star Wars fan.