Last Famicom game you played?

Started by Doc, July 30, 2006, 12:47:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Agent X

...only three games I've had time to play in the last 2 days.
Been mostly working my butt off, going to enjoy me
two days of in a row finally though, still waiting on a
shipment from JGS, seems the parcel has been
stuck in Customs since the 28th?  Figured it have
been here by now.  :-[
Gaming peaked in the 8-Bit & 16-Bit eras...
all else is just rehashes and insanity passing
itself off as "gaming."
~Agent X

vgthing

I'M GIVE UP YOUR APPELLATION'S TECHNICAL MONKEY

nintendodork

I must admit....I've never played an actual physical Famicom game before....only ROMs...

If anyone would like to graciously donate a Famicom or Converter....just PM me  :P

No, seriously..
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Agent X

Been working mostly as of late, or working on the web launchpad sections of Aggressive World, which is proving to be a major chore.  But as of lately I did play some PS2 (for once), and I played the following
two Famicom games...

DEAD FOX: Human Weapon [AKA:  Codename Viper]

Better Known As: Vice Project Doom
Gaming peaked in the 8-Bit & 16-Bit eras...
all else is just rehashes and insanity passing
itself off as "gaming."
~Agent X

Lorfarius

Vice Project Doom is a fantastic game. Recently did a writeup for it in my blog  ;D
My own Retro gaming YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Lorfarius

Mindfreak

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

ericj

JC

Time Diver Avenger -- can't get passed this part that seems to require a high jump... :-\

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

JC

Time Diver Avenger is really cool. It's got a couple of features. It's always decent gameplay and a unique feature that make a game. Well, the Time Diver, as the main character is known because he dives through time to rescue people, has mad hops off walls. You climb by hopping from one wall to the opposing wall. It's cool.

But the game also has another feature I haven't seen before. Last night I beat the first boss and was transferred to some time in the future for the next level. But, I lost so I gave up for the night. So, I decided to play again this morning. When I beat the first boss again, I was transferred to the past, like the Old West or something, instead of to the future. I've never seen a game that swaps the order of the levels like that.

thegreatgonzo

Quote from: JC on December 14, 2008, 09:43:48 am
Time Diver Avenger -- can't get passed this part that seems to require a high jump... :-\

I caught a video of it on youtube.It reminds me a lot of Ninja Gaiden- looks like a fun game! If you have any extras someday I would be interested in getting it myself!
Dance, puppets... dance!

Mindfreak

Quote from: skyrunner14 on November 27, 2008, 05:56:53 pm
I was just playing Atlantis no Nazo a while ago. Embarrassingly enough, I lost all my lives in the 1ST ZONE. Every time by bat poop.  :-[

I love that game!!!!!

Rogles

( ยด_ゝ`)

manuel