Last Famicom game you played?

Started by Doc, July 30, 2006, 12:47:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendodork

What's the highest offer you've gotten so far JC?
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Rogles

Gradius. Up up down down left right left right B A start!
( ยด_ゝ`)

JC

Quote from: nintendodork on December 30, 2008, 12:28:28 am
What's the highest offer you've gotten so far JC?

Highest I got was $80, but I sold it a few hours earlier for $75.

JC

nintendodork

Haha I noticed the thread where you were asking all those Metroid related questions :P
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Mindfreak

nurd

Twilight Princess for wii, using Ocarina cheats through homebrew channel. :D

JC

I didn't know they made Twilight Princess for the Famicom. :P

nintendodork

PatMan33

Volleyball.

I put my Mario 2 in upside down by mistake and an hour later I had lost about a dozen matches. :-[

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

nintendodork

FamicomFreak

so you finally got it huh? Awesome!  I played Mappy
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

nintendodork

Quote from: FamicomFreak on January 06, 2009, 07:42:54 pm
so you finally got it huh? Awesome!  I played Mappy
Yeah, he shipped it on Saturday and I got it yesterday...so he shipped it pretty fast.  AND IT ROCKS!

And so does Mappy :P

Rockman 3 (for a gameplay video for Youtube)

JC

Crayon Shin-chan, the Future Media version. It's such a simple but damn cool game for an unlicensed original. It's got some great specials, probably similar to things from the anime, that allow you to kill enemies by: 1) flying like some kind of bat, 2) doing some hula dance and what looks like playing a ukulele, and 3) removing your shorts and shaking your penis at them.