Last Famicom game you played?

Started by Doc, July 30, 2006, 12:47:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Arctic Feather

Just completed Magical Taruruto kun.  ;D

NintendoKing

nintendodork

I beat SMB2j earlier today (25th star)

But the last game I played was Takeshi no Chosenjou (which I also beat)
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

turbo D

Strange coincidence; I beat smb2j today as well! I beat my pirate cart version today; no extra stars were added as all stars had been pre-unlocked!
FC HVC-001 HC4593710 CPU-GPM-02 1989
FDS HVC-022 D1072158 FD7201P 6602 + new belt!
My FF setup!

133MHz

turbo D

It showed the normal ending, but the song was retarded. It was a mixture of the regular ending song and the game over song. I used warps, so no level 9 :(. I'll beat it without warps when I have more spare time.
My FF setup!

nintendodork

That's what I meant too, it didn't put a star on the title screen, because there's no more room :D
But if there was...it would have been the 25th star 8)
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

shoggoth80

I was junking out on Galaga, and Galaxian last night. I love those games. Granted, they are arcade ports, but whatever. Was also playing Daiku no Gensan, but that wasn't the -last- one I played.

nensondubois

turbo D

February 15, 2009, 04:03:31 am #804 Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 06:16:39 am by turbo D
I just beat my disk version of smb2j. Turns out my pirate was missing the dancing toads in the ending. I had beat the disk version without warps, not sure if that causes the dancing toads or not. This was my second time beating smb2j, so I'm not sure what is supposed to happen when whatever is done. haha. Got to 9-2 in the fantasy world, damn Lakitu killed me. Awesome game; it said that I was a super player! :D

edit:

I just beat the disk version again with Luigi using warps. The dancing toad remained. I guess my pirate just lacks it :(. Anyway, it was definitely a challenge to beat the game with Luigi, especially 8-4! Now my disk has 2 stars. I'm slowly catching up to you nintendork. ;)
My FF setup!

thegreatgonzo

Dance, puppets... dance!

nintendodork

Quote from: turbo D on February 15, 2009, 04:03:31 am
I'm slowly catching up to you nintendork. ;)
You will eventually.  My title screen won't hold anymore stars :'(

FAMICOMfag

Just completed Raf World, had to use a continue though :(

Damn do I love this game, I had a blast.  :)

Rogles

Gradius. Finally got my RF switch. :D
( ยด_ゝ`)

nintendodork