Last Famicom game you played?

Started by Doc, July 30, 2006, 12:47:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JC

I had totally forgot I sold it to you and then someone else tried to buy it...ugh.

Played a little bit of TMNT -- the NES version, as I was testing about a pin converter.

Mindfreak

Blue Protoman

Quote from: Rogles on March 02, 2009, 04:45:44 pm
MOTHER. Blue Protoman convinced me. I like it!

You will become a fan in T-minus one week.  I did.
BP's Domain
Visit my site today!
http://bpsdomain.b1.jcink.com/

djdac

ericj

thegreatgonzo

Crisis Force  ;D Long time no play!
Dance, puppets... dance!

ericj

Robocco Wars. Almost made it to the end this time!   :)

Blue Protoman

A hack of Super Mario Bros. called Pocket Maero.  Guess what the changes are.
BP's Domain
Visit my site today!
http://bpsdomain.b1.jcink.com/

nintendodork

Oh God, that hack is horrible...

SMB2j
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

namakubi

Just got Devil World in the mail. I've played it before, but it is a strange little foot-note in Nintendo's history, so it's worth the purchase. Silly and strange, plus it gets pretty hard as it goes on.

turbo D

FC HVC-001 HC4593710 CPU-GPM-02 1989
FDS HVC-022 D1072158 FD7201P 6602 + new belt!
My FF setup!

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Medisinyl

March 17, 2009, 09:56:45 pm #882 Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 10:13:49 pm by Medisinyl
Just beat Kid Dracula--the last level was a PITA having to start over the bosses each time (managed to have 20 lives when I got there luckily...got 13 somehow on one of the minigames alone--the swords in the barrel one--had 5 lives when I beat the game..so about 15 tries for the last level  :P).

And the ending looks one HECK of a lot like the beginning/ending of Conker's Bad Fur Day.

This game has earned a spot amongst my favorites. 

Taken from YT (Am I the only one that sees the similarity?--there's even a wooden pitchfork on the same side as the wooden broom in Kid Drac)

zombiepowder

OBEY GIANT
巨人を靡く。
Submit to Mugen
ムゲンを屈伏。

nintendodork

Quote from: Medisinyl on March 17, 2009, 09:56:45 pm
Just beat Kid Dracula--the last level was a PITA having to start over the bosses each time (managed to have 20 lives when I got there luckily...got 13 somehow on one of the minigames alone--the swords in the barrel one--had 5 lives when I beat the game..so about 15 tries for the last level  :P).

And the ending looks one HECK of a lot like the beginning/ending of Conker's Bad Fur Day.
Maybe they did it on purpose? :o
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat