Last Famicom game you played?

Started by Doc, July 30, 2006, 12:47:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JC

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on April 04, 2007, 01:40:18 pm
Fighter 12 Peoples Street VI! :o

Funny that that's how the title screen shows the name. I think they mean for it to be Street Fighter VI: 12 Peoples, but Fighter 12 Peoples: Street VI works, too, I guess. It's on a multi-cart and the game list screen shows is as Street Fighter 12P.

And note: Yes it's "VI" despite my continuing dyslexia.

Jedi Master Baiter

This person's review of it is funny:

http://www.insertcredit.com/features/famicom/famiclone.html

I wonder if he mistakenly gets it wrong on purpose? :-\

JC

Cool site. That Street Fighter 97 Zero 2 looks really interesting. I hadn't seen it before. And that Tekken 2 is different from the one I've got. Mine is Tekken 3 on the title screen, I think, and it doesn't says the name of the fighter "Wins," it just says "Win". :( You'd think the game would get better from 2 to 3, but it doesn't look like it did. :(

JC

True for many licensed series, but when it comes to pirates the point wasn't to change much about the game itself, instead just to hack the older version to improve the aesthetics and how smoothly it functioned. So, I'd expect for pirates to improve from the first in the series to the next.

Jedi Master Baiter

Maybe the third one came out before the second one in this case? You never know...

JC

Galaga, Kid Dracula, and SD Hero Soukessen. :)

PrinceDragon

Othello. I played today with my aunt. According to hr, it was the 1st time she played, but she managed to win me 34-30.

PrinceDragon

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on April 06, 2007, 03:32:54 pm
Othello is luck. :-\

Yeah, that's right. However, she's really good at these things. When I got to her house, she was at level 21 on Dr. Mario.  ;D

PrinceDragon

Now I played Auto-Upturn (Sachen) until level 4, then I got tired of it and quit playing.

manuel

Broke out the Twin Famicom+ normal Famicom and Dragon Quest to show to my sister.
She thought they had the "NES" in Japan, too and was quite shocked that trhe design of the console and cartridges was _SO_ different.

Switchstance

Famicom lover

PrinceDragon

Well, I took a dep breath and finished Auto-Upturn. The last 2 levels (it has 7 levels) are "naughty", but nothing really strong. The end is simply an animation of blocks changing colors and the words "The End" displyed on the screen.

Doc

JC

Super Mario World and Splatterhouse. They're both really fun. I didn't expect that from SMW.

Jabra

Castlevania 3 : Dracula's Curse !