Games Lists (errors and additions)

Started by the_wizard_666, August 01, 2006, 04:57:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JC

JC

BTW: I've been filling in a whole bunch of those product IDs for the games, but I'm getting to a point where I can't find the rest (or can't translate the Japanese game titles). So, please help!

JC

JC

And yet more IDs. Any help in finding missing IDs is appreciated. :)

JC

I've begun to add notes next to games on the lists that are four-player, 3D, Datach, Controller II microphone, etc.

Let me know if you know about one you think I might not know about. :)

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

UglyJoe

I was looking at some screenshots while bored at work and I noticed these two games were missing their NES counterparts:

Matendouji - This was released as Conquest of the Crystal Palace on the NES.
Metal  Flame  PsyBuster - This was released as Metal Mech: Man and Machine on the NES.

JC

PatMan33

Found a spelling error on the Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! page.

One is in the first paragraph on the fifth line; the word "charged" should be changed to "charges".

Another is in the last paragraph at the end of the first line; the word "released" should be changed to "releases".

There was also an error on the Punch-Out!! Special page.

For some reason the links leading to the Shrine section and the Holy Grail section do not work. I'm unsure if this is happening for anyone else but I've been able to reproduce the error multiple times. It's a standard 404 error, nothing major.

UglyJoe

May 29, 2008, 04:36:44 pm #54 Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 06:15:44 pm by UglyJoe
Quote from: PatMan33 on May 29, 2008, 01:53:01 pm
There was also an error on the Punch-Out!! Special page.

For some reason the links leading to the Shrine section and the Holy Grail section do not work. I'm unsure if this is happening for anyone else but I've been able to reproduce the error multiple times. It's a standard 404 error, nothing major.

Ack!  There's more wrong with it than just that.  Thank you for pointing that out!

----

Edit: should be all fixed up, now.  Thanks again!

manuel

http://www.famicomworld.com/Games/Game.php?dbid=395

The game listed as Geppu Maden is actually called

Getsufuu Maden

(notice the long "u" in Getsufuu, Geppu is just wrong, I checked Konamis flier for the game)

interesing info: "geppu" means "burp"  ::)

JC

Funny. I wonder where I heard Geppu, but I'd believed that was the title for a long time.

crade

January 16, 2010, 09:38:38 pm #57 Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 09:48:23 pm by crade
Hello.
Majou Densetsu II: Daimashikyou Galious  
is id: KDS-GI
Also, the english translation patch for this game calls it "Maze of Galious"
GRRR!

Jamtex

One field that I would love to see added is a Japanese required field.

Something like

None - Game is entirely in English.
Little - There is a little Japanese (names, stages, weapons, etc) but game is still playable.
Some - There is Japanese, but the game can still be fumbled through.
Heavy - So much Japanese that it is unplayable without Japanese knowledge.

M-Tee

If we were to go that route, I'd suggest following BoardGameGeek's example and referring to it as language dependence.