Site Updates Thread

Started by Doc, August 01, 2006, 09:25:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PatMan33

Famicom World got a mention over at Kotaku a little while ago.

Take a gander!

NintendoKing

Quote from: PatMan33 on April 29, 2010, 10:48:02 pm
Famicom World got a mention over at Kotaku a little while ago.

Take a gander!

Just for the picture.  :(
Maybe a better mention in the future?

nintendodork

May 02, 2010, 07:26:37 pm #272 Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 07:40:42 pm by nintendodork
I like how the "Who's Online" section is separated like it is.  I assume spiders = bots?
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

UglyJoe

Yes, robotic web spiders.  They crawl the world wide web.

MS-DOS4

Are they going to lay an eggsack FamicomWorld? Because I hate baby spiders.
>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

tankexmortis

I knew a girl in grade school who was sitting in class one day when her arm started itching like crazy. She was scratching it, then she started screaming and screaming, and everybody looked at her and saw that there were dozens if not hundreds of baby spiders coming out of her freaking arm. I kid you not. Apparently some spiders lay their eggs under skin.

Terrifying.

ericj

That's gotta be a bs story. Nice try, though. Really.  ::)

UglyJoe

tankexmortis

Dang, really? Crap. I wasn't in school that day, obviously, so I heard it from a friend, but I thought I'd asked the girl in question about it. Obviously my memory was screwing with me. It does sound like total BS. Funny, I'd swear I've spent enough time on Snopes to have stumbled on that page by now. Oh well, thanks for letting me know, now I won't be telling that story anymore.

Switchstance

Guys, I love the new website but I've been wondering, where are the banners so I can link your site on mine?
I have a new website on http://benex.com.ar and I would like to add a 125x125 banner of FamicomWorld.

Regards!

-Ben
Famicom lover

UglyJoe

The only link banner we have now is:

http://famicomworld.com/images/fccart.png

If you want a 125x125 banner I'll have to make you a custom one.  It'll probably be a couple of days before I have the time to do that, though.

petik1

What ever happened to the AV Mod page? That was pretty helpful, and I miis it, along with the old site deisgn and the famicom cart home page  :'(

L___E___T

Has anyone else NOT been getting PM alerts?  I have noticed that I don't get e-mail notifications anymore, even though my settings say I should.  Of course, I check my junk folder and would never allocate FamicomWorld mails to my junk folder...

I wondered if something changed or if anyone else can confirm.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

MS-DOS4

I still get email alerts. They're just very slow. Sometime taking 24 hours to arrive.
>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

UglyJoe

July 26, 2010, 05:50:50 pm #284 Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 05:58:49 pm by UglyJoe
I still get emails whenever I get a PM.  They arrive pretty quickly.  Do you have the right email address set in your profile?  (If you do, kudos on the funny address ;))

Post Merge: July 26, 2010, 05:58:49 pm

I just checked the mail logs and it looks like Hotmail/Live is blocking some/all email coming from Dreamhost servers.