April 20, 2024, 01:43:24 am

Coming and/or leaving

Started by 133MHz, February 18, 2008, 06:21:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fcgamer

Quote from: MaxXimus on December 30, 2017, 10:08:26 am
Good bye everyone. I don't know if this is my last post or not. Things aren't going well for me and I just need to figure everything out. I feel like I'm losing it.

So take care.

Maybe I'll see some of you around somewhere some day. Till then,

It's been a wild 10 years. I've changed so much. Much for the good, and probably some for the bad.

One tip though

Do not let your mind control you. It's a hard cycle to break.

Take care.

I wasn't on here too much over the holidays, but oh wow, I hope all is ok Mitch.  I'll miss you bro, hope things can get worked out!
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

MWK

I'll be missing you MaxXimus as I have always been missing this place when I'm away with life for too long, so that's why I'm so surprised you're leaving, but maybe it's the opposite for you, maybe our community is what you need to take a step off from, either way I hope you'll be fine and to see you again around with us buddy :'(

Bry89

I've not been here long but, sad for a long-time member to leave. Whatever you do with your life next, I wish you all the best with it, and hope to see you on here again if you can :)
https://mindsconnect.jcink.net
Tech-oriented forum. Gamers old and new are welcome.

smeghead

i miss fcgamer, P, Maxximus, L_E_T,  and australian girl from this forum  :'(

Bry89

L_E_T is still around... just probably hasn't posted much. The same for P also.

But yeah, people come and go, and that's just a part of life unfortunately.

P

Quote from: Bry89 on January 11, 2018, 12:48:07 am
L_E_T is still around... just probably hasn't posted much. The same for P also.
Yeah I'm still here. Just been through a few lesser misshappenings and was unable to post, but all is fine now.

smeghead

im glad to be back on famicom world and to see all you guys

smeghead

anyone knows about security16 ?

aitsu124

Apologies if this is a sensitive subject, but since I've only been a member here for a couple of years I haven't been able to figure out, what happened to Xious? I know he was severely injured in a fire, but he made a few posts after that nonetheless. Did something else happen afterwards?
Increasing source of obscure Japanese information...and interface.

famiac

His history is pretty sketchy. he's probably lurkin around somewhere.

aitsu124

How is his history sketchy? He seems to have been pretty respected from what I've read.
Increasing source of obscure Japanese information...and interface.

UglyJoe

I received some PMs about sketchy stuff he has supposedly done in the past, but to the best of my knowledge he did nothing sketchy during his time on FW.  I think he was just a weird guy with a flair for the dramatic.  For example, I don't believe there was any sort of fire.  I think that was just his way of making a grand exit, like he was role-playing a character on here the whole time.

Retrospectives

I have to agree with UglyJoe. He never ever showed any picture of any fire and the way he was writing by intuition I felt that there was something kind of odd in the story. He described it very detailed I remember, even the melted plastic.... I hope everything is fine with him though and if that there indeed was a fire that he is totally fine.

UglyJoe

Quote from: Retrospectives on February 01, 2018, 05:55:09 am
I have to agree with UglyJoe. He never ever showed any picture of any fire and the way he was writing by intuition I felt that there was something kind of odd in the story.

He did provide photos, I just wasn't convinced ;D

Bry89

I've only been here for a short while and I don't really know everyone yet but, I did see that some folk I knew used to be on here, such as popibros and Hekomatsu. I wonder how they're all doing in their endeavours in life...