March 28, 2024, 01:15:29 am

Coming and/or leaving

Started by 133MHz, February 18, 2008, 06:21:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

80sFREAK

I wonder, if someone knows, where is tonev  ???
I don't buy, sell or trade at moment.
But my question is how hackers at that time were able to hack those games?(c)krzy

famiac

pretty sure retrospectives will be gone for a while, too.

security16

I am alive and well :P I pop in from time to time but I usually hang out on Discord where I've somehow ended up on the mod team for Louis Rossmann's server. I am friends with Mitch on the faceys and he's doing better than he was. I need to remember to visit more often   

MaxXimus

Well hello there! Nice to see you back here haha.

Yeah things have been a bit up and down for me lately, but the general feeling inside is that things are turning out, or will turn out.

My ex is making my life hell, but that's no different than before lol.

I'm definitely much more back to myself.

tonev

Hello everyone at FW I am back :)  It will take time to check out what i have missed  ;D
I am back everyone :)

security16

nintendodork

Quote from: MaxXimus on April 05, 2019, 11:10:56 am
I'm definitely much more back to myself.
Hey MaxXimus, I read your other thread all the way through and its last few posts really brightened my day. I'm so happy to hear that you're doing better than when you made that first post and that you're over your withdrawals. Your transparency about mental health is much needed in the rest of the world. I love seeing people make progress. Stay on the up and up.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

MaxXimus

Hey there! Thanks for the words. Its definitely not easy, but mental health is no joke, and if people dont speak up about it, then the stigma will continue!

fcgamer

Quote from: MaxXimus on June 09, 2019, 07:13:45 am
Hey there! Thanks for the words. Its definitely not easy, but mental health is no joke, and if people dont speak up about it, then the stigma will continue!

I totally agree with nintendodork.  It's a nightmare here in Taiwan, and I'm guessing in other parts of Asia too.  The stigma is really high. Even to visit a counceler is a huge stigma
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

fredJ

I haven't been here in years.  :)

But I'm still working on selling famicom games.  :D

I remember when I put in my signature "selling games since 2011" and that was in 2012. But I knew some day it would seem like a long time ago.  ;D In 2029, if I'm still around, it will seem like a really long time.

At one time I would hang around Famicom World and check for updates 25 days per day. Then I stopped visiting here because of a certain user (my friend DaBear stopped for the same reason). Came back again a year later but realized it took too much time.  ;)

Also I got more interested in politics instead of gaming. So that's what I'm checking when I hae a few minutes to spare.

But I wanted you to know I'm still alive. Though I probably won't become very active here again. But maybe I have learned a few things in the last years.
Selling  Japanese games in Sweden since 2011 (as "japanspel").
blog: http://japanspel.blogspot.com

chowder

Hello!

I joined here years ago, I've had a break due due to some health issues and family stuff, but I'm back playing Famicom games and looking forward to doing a bit more coding.

Hope everyone is well, good to see some familiar names are still around :)

P

chowder

Quote from: P on August 29, 2020, 06:53:58 amWelcome back!

Thanks! Good to see you're still here and active :)

MWK

Long time chowder, good to have you back :bub:

chowder

Quote from: MWK on September 01, 2020, 12:01:07 pmLong time chowder, good to have you back :bub:

Thanks man, good to be back :)