Contributor's Thread

Started by JC, August 20, 2006, 02:09:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

kite200

I sent you another one this time with the entire build folder. try it out. the exe is in the debug and bin folders in addition to the release and my project folders
ステキ

JC

I clicked everything I could and still I get the application failure message. Got any ideas?

kite200

are you trying to run it on  a mac?
ステキ

kite200

It works fine for me, this is bizzare. it could be because of the compression though, is there some way you can let me upload an exe
ステキ

JC

I retrieved the .exe from the JC folder, but it's still not working. It got a little bit further, popping open DOS, but then it says "The NTVDM CPU has encountered an illegal instruction." And it won't let me continue with the program.

kite200

what version of windows are you running
ステキ

JC

kite200

thats strange because it runs for me. there mst be something funny about this, ill look into it
ステキ

kite200

ok it should work now, go check your email.
ステキ

JC

Took me a bit to download that separate program you mentioned in your e-mail, but I got it. And the good news is that your program works. I like it. I would like to figure out some easy way of incorporating it directly into the site, but if not, I'll put the file on the site for downloading, much like I just did.

kite200

I can try to incorporate it into the website for you. Just let me do it after I get back from Palm Springs (give me 2 days) and then it should be in your inbox :)
ステキ

JC

Sounds good. You know, I run this website, but I'm actually quite unsure of how all this stuff works. Really. :) It always takes me time to figure stuff out, so whatever you can do to make it easier will be appreciated.

kite200

No problem jc, ill work on it and get it to you as soon as i get back. for now, i hope you like the program i sent you.
ステキ

JC

I like what I've seen so far. It's simple, which is perfect, and seems to ask the right questions in order to provide the needed answer.

Doc

Any chance of us getting to download it? :P