April 28, 2024, 09:59:47 am

Introduce yourself...

Started by ClassicGameLabs, August 20, 2006, 08:58:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Har the cat

Ive posted a view of replies  allready but i want to introduce my self now.

First i must say that my english is not perfect. 8)
Im har  and im living in the netherlands. Its a fine country, but only the climate of holland sucks.
In the winter no more iceskating and in the summer very few sun hours. But i can live with that  ;D
Im 20 years old and my hobbies are gaming, playing bassguitar, reading mangas, collect games and consoles, cats, dreaming and sleeping.
I like this forum because you are all retrogamers and thats very uncommon for me.
Greets
Intergalactic cat says: Is this planet Earth?

JC

Cool, Har. Welcome. :D It's good to have you around. I hope we can figure out a solution to your AV mod inquiry.

Har the cat

Intergalactic cat says: Is this planet Earth?

Roth

Well, I'm Roth.  I figured I'd post here as not to derail the Learning Japanese topic.

ummm... let's see, I'm old, I have a six year old son, and a wife.  I do the Mr. Mom thing.  ummm... hmmm... I like beer.  haha Damn, these things are so hard to think of when you actually have to do it.  Anyway, I had an old account on here, but I think it got deleted.  The username was "therealroth" but that was because of some old history that happened, but nothing substantial now.  Anyway, I honestly can't promise that I will post alot.  I just like how this site has come along (looks WAY better than it did when it first started), so I figured I should head on over and say heya.

I know some of the people on here from the past, so that's pretty cool.  It always helps to see a few familiar faces (looks at Manuel for one) haha  Anyway, hi freaks!

EDIT: hahahah I'm a famiclone!  I guess I'll think of myself as a NEX, since those things are so dern sexy!

manuel

Hi there, Roth.
Now we can chat on both NES Files and Famicom World.
Welcome aboard. :D

PatMan33

How are you folks doing, I'm Pat. I've lurked around here a few times before and today I had a question and your friendly community came to my aid.

As I've looked around the site more and more, it seems like this is just the place I've been looking for when it comes to talking about classic gaming and Nintendo!

JC

Welcome, dude. Glad we could help you figure out how to connect your console. It always takes some work to get Japanese RF consoles connected, but when you do, it's awesome to play them. :D

kite200

actually i've never had a problem with japanese rf. maybe it's my tv's
ステキ

JC

Quote from: kite200 on August 20, 2007, 09:48:17 pm
actually i've never had a problem with japanese rf. maybe it's my tv's

You may be the only one. I've given up on my RF Famicom. :'(

FamicomFreak

welcome new members any of you have mario 8?
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

PatMan33

Nope.

I was close to getting it but the lack of an online component was a major blow to it's appeal.

kite200

hmmm, i don't know jc, my 1983 famicom works on my samsung hdtv, my sony sdtv, and when i brought it to my grandpa's it worked on some random tv's he had lying around, like a phillips and a magnavox sdtv.
ステキ

Jollie

ummm im justin AKA jollie to everyone (cept my family). im 14 going to be a freshman. i live in PA. music, skateboarding and video games are my life.
Great Fox will cover you.

kite200

im sophmore this year so we are almost same age
ステキ