June 16, 2024, 11:56:07 pm

Introduce yourself...

Started by ClassicGameLabs, August 20, 2006, 08:58:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

manuel

Welcome back!

I hope you stay for longer this time.  :)

MWK

January 25, 2009, 12:52:14 pm #406 Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 03:17:53 pm by MWK
I would like to say Hello to Everyone :-)

Poland here, MWK, 26 years old. Have been playing my Famiclone Pegasus since I was... like about 10.

~pic revived... if any1 even care, lol, btw I'm 36 now

JC

Heh...what's with that blue toilet paper!?

133MHz

nintendodork

lol you should post that picture in the "Unveil Yourselves" thread too!

And I'd say it's teal-ish, but more blue than green
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Paul-FC

YOUR ALL WRONG ITS PURPLE!!
(lol i know its blue)

MWK

It's an eco-friendly toilet paper = User Friendly ;-)

nintendodork

And it's ergonomic design makes for the best experience possible :P
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

jimhmphry

just ordered a famicom and a disk system from Variety Recycle Nippon off ebay. he was a recomended seller so i went for it when i saw he had both to offer.i have 5 fami games  and 4 disk on the way. Fami games smb1,bomber man ,popeye , tetris ,and a game he called ninja kid 2but i know it is not the name. disk games i have no idea didnt give any names  here is a link if any one can help with names that would be great thanks. i will also be buying a turbo twin famicom from the famicom store in the next week or so just had to have both ..     link to order help if you can please       thank so very much jim               ;D                   thelink                                                                                       http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330297389049&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.com%3A80%2F%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm38%26_nkw%3D330297389049%26_sacat%3DSee-All-Categories%26_fvi%3D1                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

ericj

January 28, 2009, 08:10:39 am #414 Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 08:36:40 am by ericj
I can't tell what the fourth disk is. Looks like 3 of the disk games are Galaxy Odyssey, Kamen Rider Black, and Reflect World. I'm sure someone will correct me if i'm incorrect.  :P

jimhmphry

January 28, 2009, 08:38:43 am #415 Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 09:18:05 am by UglyJoe
are any of these playabl with out knowing japanes .just wandered ???

also when it dose come in do you have any tips or trick i should know when loading disk games like pictuers of when disk game tells you to put in side b is it in japnes or english screan shots would help a lot thanks jim
:D

mod edit: Don't double post.  Please review the forum rules

Paul-FC

January 28, 2009, 09:25:23 am #416 Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 12:56:21 pm by popibros1
yeah alot of games are playable if you don't know japanese.

Trium Shockwave

Kamen Rider Black isn't very playable, but it has nothing to do with language barrier  :D

I think that game's wretched, and I actually like Kamen Rider

Edit: Oh, and I think that last game is Baseball, but it's pretty hard to tell.

ckenda1

The game next to the FDS is Exciting Baseball by Konami, not Baseball by Nintendo.

jimhmphry

just to be safe  ???should i order a new drive belt before i get the disk drive because it dosn't state when it was last changed . or should i use it  until it  breaks then worrie about it?i think they are some what hard to come by