April 19, 2024, 07:46:31 pm

Introduce yourself...

Started by ClassicGameLabs, August 20, 2006, 08:58:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

security16

aj52294

yea pre video games might be a little hard xD im gonna try my best but between the ultra hand, hanafuda cards, love tester, roulette and the dozens of other games and toys they made i may just focus on video games for now

Magicantian

Quote from: aj52294 on July 31, 2013, 03:58:41 pmyea pre video games might be a little hard xD im gonna try my best but between the ultra hand, hanafuda cards, love tester, roulette and the dozens of other games and toys they made i may just focus on video games for now

totally forgot about the love tester; if two famicom gamers get married i think its an obligation they take the test first

aj52294

Quote from: Magicantian on July 31, 2013, 10:33:46 pm
Quote from: aj52294 on July 31, 2013, 03:58:41 pm
yea pre video games might be a little hard xD im gonna try my best but between the ultra hand, hanafuda cards, love tester, roulette and the dozens of other games and toys they made i may just focus on video games for now

totally forgot about the love tester; if two famicom gamers get married i think its an obligation they take the test first

if i ever found a girl who likes nintendo as much as i do that would probably be a creative way to propose

L___E___T

Haha, what if it didn't give the desired result?! :)
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

ImATrackMan

Then just write an FDS rom. That's sure to impress her.

spoung45

Hello from Chicago! Just picked up a Twin Famicom (still waiting for it to get here) should be here in the next few days I hope.....
Hey laser lips your mama was a snow blower!

MaxXimus

Welcome to the boards. What color system did you get?

spoung45

Thanks! I got the Black one the AN-500B, colour did not mater too much too me nor  did the turbo version. The thing that sold me on it was that it had the power supply included and was not too bad of a price from my searching. Now i just have to get the voltage stepper, just feel more comfortable in the long run.
Hey laser lips your mama was a snow blower!

tealsummernights

Hello,

I'm new here. This you probably already figured out. Hold on, I don't see myself being able to use the Bub emote very often, so I'd like to use it now:  :bub:

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. About me: I've been a Nintendo fan for as long as I can remember; my mom tells me that I started playing Super Nintendo when I was only three years old. I have a vague memory of buying my Super Nintendo... It was at KB Toys, and it was the SNS-101 model that came bundled with Yoshi's Island. That moment started it all...

As for Famicom stuff, I have an AV modded Famicom and a decent amount of games. The game that I treasure the most is definitely Gimmick!. Just the cart since I don't collect the boxes, though.

Outside of Nintendo stuff, I'm really into Polaroid cameras and instant film. The pride and joy of that collection is my Polaroid 195, a very rare and highly desirable camera. I'm also very interested in yo-yos. Yes, yo-yos. Yo-yos are no longer quite what you think they are; they've evolved far beyond the simple up-and-down and walk the dog. It's common now for a yo-yo to cost over $100 due to the fact that they're made of precision-machined aluminum, laser engraved, and contain ball bearings. The jewel of my yo-yo collection is my The End by Yes, Absolutely. Only around twenty or so made, and they very rarely show up for sale. However, when they do, they can go for over $300.

So yeah, that's me. I apologize for writing so much! It's very easy for me to write a ton about this stuff. Just so you all know, I don't tend to post much on message boards, so don't be surprised if I'm not around much (outside of the B/S/T; I can see myself getting a lot of use out of that).

Cheers,
Teal Summer Nights
Yo-yos, Polaroid, and video games.

MaxXimus

Welcome to the boarda. I'd love to see a couple pics of your game collection.

famidon

Joe here! Nice to meet you all. Just joined today. Been collecting Nes stuff for the past five years or so, but the famicom is my guilty pleasure. Ive always loved import stuff but never really decided to take the plunge and start collecting. But now i have, Here i am  :P

Cant wait to start on this quest of epic proportions! 

EvLloyd

Greetings!
EvLloyd from australia, just scored a pretty sweet deal! which in turn led me to these here forums!

Hope to get a pic up soon of my little find!

All the best!!!

MaxXimus

Welcome to the boards guys. We have a friendly place here.

security16