March 28, 2024, 09:12:28 am

Introduce yourself...

Started by ClassicGameLabs, August 20, 2006, 08:58:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Switchstance

Regards and welcome to all new members, here the Argentinean. :) Enjoy the forum
Famicom lover

superfamiking

I am a 30 year old Super Famicom collector from the UK, although I do have an interest in the original famicom.........and almost every other Japanese games consoles from the famicom right up to the Gamecube (and Wii)
[ Super Famicom Central ] the No1 online Super Famicom community fan site!

FamicomFreak

Quote from: superfamiking on September 30, 2007, 10:12:19 am
I am a 30 year old Super Famicom collector from the UK, although I do have an interest in the original famicom.........and almost every other Japanese games consoles from the famicom right up to the Gamecube (and Wii)

Welcome new member! How long have you been collecting??
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

superfamiking

Quote from: FamicomFreak on September 30, 2007, 11:01:50 am

Been collecting SFC stuff since '91, but only seriously since 1999..........I have only recently got into the original Famicom (after picking one up boxed and complete with 11 games for only £27 (around $50)
Having a great time trying to get some famicom stuff.........but just spent £200 ($400) on a SFC sharp tv, so the famicom stuff might have to wait for a little while 'till I save up some more funds!
[ Super Famicom Central ] the No1 online Super Famicom community fan site!

JC

Welcome, dude! It's such a strange thing...I was wondering to myself a few days ago about whether or not there were any Super Famicom sites and hardcore collectors out there, and you pop by. Funny. I hope you enjoy the site....I'll be taking a look at yours. :)

133MHz

Welcome! ;D

Very cool site man! I have a SNES commercial you don't, check my youtube profile ;):

http://www.youtube.com/133MHzz

FamicomFreak

Quote from: superfamiking on September 30, 2007, 12:22:48 pm
Quote from: FamicomFreak on September 30, 2007, 11:01:50 am

Been collecting SFC stuff since '91, but only seriously since 1999..........I have only recently got into the original Famicom (after picking one up boxed and complete with 11 games for only £27 (around $50)
Having a great time trying to get some famicom stuff.........but just spent £200 ($400) on a SFC sharp tv, so the famicom stuff might have to wait for a little while 'till I save up some more funds!

Wow that's a while ago! I just started a little over 1.5 years ago it was funny how it started because I was talking to my brother one night about the Famicom pirate games I played a long time ago and he couldn't remember any of them but I did so I told him I was going to buy some of them for him to remember. Then a year and a half later I'm still here collecting when I have some extra cash although college takes most of my money, I can still get some games once in a while.

earthquakejake

ya hay im jake i found out about this website through my cousin im hear to talk and see if i could get any deals to increase my game collection i have famicom and many others so i joined up to talk and stoff

FamicomFreak

Quote from: earthquakejake on October 22, 2007, 03:20:10 pm
ya hay im jake i found out about this website through my cousin im hear to talk and see if i could get any deals to increase my game collection i have famicom and many others so i joined up to talk and stoff

Welcome new member. I hope you can stick around here for a while

JC

MaxXimus

My name's Mitchell. Im 19. I have only been collecting fc games for a few months now, but it is my new addiction. I am here to find good deals on boots and talk with people who share my new obsession.

FamicomFreak

That's great welcome new member. We are all Fami crazy around here

Doc

JC

Cool, MaxXimus...that's how it starts, and it's hard to break the obsession once you start to discover all the games for Famicom you could never get for the NES.