March 28, 2024, 02:13:48 pm

Introduce yourself...

Started by ClassicGameLabs, August 20, 2006, 08:58:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mammal93

Quote from: MaxXimus on March 21, 2017, 02:55:14 pm
Everyone starts somewhere. I used to have about 70 games for the famicom, but I only have 2 now, so I'm sure yours is very nice so far. :)

Haha thanks. I posted my collection so far over in the show my stash thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Necrog

Hi everyone, I'm Necrog, and i was a Mario pirate game's collectionner. A friend talking to me about this forum and it's looks very nice !
But today i want to het out of the famicom collection and get focus on another collectibles.
Hope I will have some good time here with you =)

MaxXimus

Jollie

Five years later I have come back to where I started. My name is Jollie. I started this account about ten years ago and have been collecting various video game consoles and games on and off ever since. I'm glad to see these forums are still up and running. The information here is extremely useful whether you're just starting out or a veteran. Much has changed since I was 13-17 but I hope to be more active in the near future.

Until then.
Great Fox will cover you.

UglyJoe

I thought your username sounded familiar ;D

helenchris0704

I just joined here cause I saw a post and thought I would be able to get my hands on a Mr. Backup Z64 but the poster hasn't been on in years and another user told me to go here and introduce myself. My name is Chris and I am an aspiring retro software developer. If anyone has old hardware for sale, please let me be the first to know. Thank you!

MaxXimus

Welcome to the forums. I have purchased some copiers off fcgamer before. Perhaps try sending him a message?

Pyonpika

Hi, I'm PyonPika. I'm a 27-year old and I like video gaming and anime. I rarely cleaned my own room.
Bowser: CRUSH! KILL! DESTROY! SWAG!
Yoshi: What a bunch of losers.

Open up the tunnel, here comes the train. Choo-choo!

jerry2600

hello all just signed up lurked for a long time but not now :D

MaxXimus

Welcome to the forums both of you!

jerry2600

Krystalward

Hi all!! I'm new here. Hope I could have a great time here. You can call me Kryst!!!

Bert

Hi! I'm Bert. I've been playing and collecting old games for about 8 years now, and just recently started getting into Famicom.

I would've started sooner just could never get any of the converters for NES to work  :'(

So, I ended getting an Excitebike cart with the converter inside.

Looking forward to learning more about this new interest in collecting  ;D

MaxXimus

fcgamer

Welcome mate, hope you enjoy your adventure into the Famicom side of gaming!
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com