March 29, 2024, 03:36:03 am

Introduce yourself...

Started by ClassicGameLabs, August 20, 2006, 08:58:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

marmelad

Hi guys, I;m famicom fan so I'm happy to be here :)

Splatert

Splatert here, aka the famicom senpai! My first retro game system was a famiclone unfortunately... But Im happy to be here because i love the famicom system and even the games that were made for it!
FAMICOM IS MY CITY!

MaxXimus

Splatert

FAMICOM IS MY CITY!

Salduchi

Hi! I've been lurking around these boards for awhile now and decided to finally create an account to give my input and ask questions. The original famicom is my favorite because it's the 1st Nintendo home console and it led us all the way to where we are today with the Switch. Glad there is a community like this on the internet and glad I can be apart of it!

MaxXimus

Welcome to the boards! Check out the show your stash thread and show us your game collection!

Bry89

I've been lurking about here for a short while, and I've decided to sign up because, this place looks cool :) Anyways, my name is Bryan, I am currently 28 years of age and from the UK :) I'm also a photography student where I hope to go further with it as time goes on. Another tidbit about me was that I was into strange bootleg stuff that came out for the NES when I was younger and recently, got hooked into that again ;) I also like a few normal games for the system also :)

For now, I hope to get a warm welcome from everyone here, and hope to stick around despite my busy schedule :)
https://mindsconnect.jcink.net
Tech-oriented forum. Gamers old and new are welcome.

P

Haha a warm welcome to you! Make yourself at home here! :)

Bry89

Thank you very much :) I'll do my best, haha :P

smeghead

January 01, 2018, 07:52:46 am #1314 Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 10:27:43 am by smeghead
hello im smeghead    :mario:

i want to say hi to all of you new and old famicomworld  forum members , i remember i had a great time here, but with some personal problems , i couldnt come here until now,

because this is best place for gaming consoles and games collection, we all here are friends!

P

Welcome to Famicom World Togemet! Glad you decided to make an account.
The Famicom and Disk System are timeless milestones in the video game history that changed gaming forever, definitely one of my favourite consoles! :D

G.M.M.

April 13, 2018, 04:37:24 pm #1316 Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 08:39:22 pm by G.M.M.
Hey everyone!

Just found out about this site a few days ago as a place to find bootleg games. I got a few gameboy bootlegs as a kid and I've been interested in them ever since. Just the idea of original games using someone else's IP coming out on one of these consoles is crazy. I also like the idea of collecting the original release of something that might have multiple releases on single carts and multicarts. I've been looking to expand my collection to famicom bootlegs, but it looks like the ones I'm interested in don't show up too often (SMW, Kart Fighter, World Heroes 2 with the original art). Still, I hope to eventually get some of these and find out about ones I've never heard of too (I only just found out about Final Fight 3, so we're off to a great start)!

Bry89

Oh yay, a bootlegger :P You'll find plenty of information about these things here. Welcome aboard ;)

mmmonkey

Hi everyone.  After 40 years of gaming, I've just bought myself my first Famicom and first games to go with it - Goonies and Excitebike, nothing ground breaking - but two games I've wanted for a long long time, I've never played them before (nope, not even via emulation).

Just waiting for the etims RGB kit to be in stock so I can tinker about properly.  In the meantime, I'll probably dig around here for an AV mod.  One of the TVs we own managed to half tune it in so I could at least test it out.

In the past I've had a PAL NES but never played it much.  I'm planning on actually playing this little beauty though.

Cheers
Pete

jpx72

Hello and welcome mmmonkey!!! Really glad to see you here!
I have been using your webpage with mods for a decade!
Make yourself at home ;D