Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2018, 03:46:27 PM
Home Famicom World Search Calendar Login Register

+  Famicom World
|-+  Misc.
| |-+  Off-Topic Chat (Moderators: manuel, L___E___T)
| | |-+  Introduce yourself...
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] Print
Author Topic: Introduce yourself...  (Read 446620 times)
smeghead
Twin Famicom
Croatia Croatia

« Reply #1320 on: January 01, 2018, 01:52:46 PM »

hello im smeghead    Mario

i want to say hi to all of you new and old famicomworld  forum members , i remember i had a great time here, but with some personal problems , i couldnt come here until now,

because this is best place for gaming consoles and games collection, we all here are friends!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 04:27:43 PM by smeghead » Logged
togemet2
Famicom
Netherlands Netherlands

HVC-001

« Reply #1321 on: February 18, 2018, 09:07:58 AM »

Hello everyone!

My name is togemet2. I've been lurking around the forum for quite a few years now, but never thought to make an account until today! I normally collect NES Nintendo Service memorabilia and cartridges, alongside demo units such as the FamicomBox. Some day I still need to obtain an M82! I also collect any sort of early Nintendo oddities and rarities.

The Famicom and the Disk System are easily some of my favourite consoles I own, and can't wait to meet others who think so too!  Cool
P
FamicomBox
Sweden Sweden

« Reply #1322 on: February 18, 2018, 10:11:25 AM »

Welcome to Famicom World Togemet! Glad you decided to make an account.
The Famicom and Disk System are timeless milestones in the video game history that changed gaming forever, definitely one of my favourite consoles! Cheesy

togemet2
Famicom
Netherlands Netherlands

HVC-001

« Reply #1323 on: February 19, 2018, 03:26:36 AM »

Thanks for the warm welcome! Smiley
G.M.M.
Famiclone

« Reply #1324 on: April 13, 2018, 10:37:24 PM »

Hey everyone!

Just found out about this site a few days ago as a place to find bootleg games. I got a few gameboy bootlegs as a kid and I've been interested in them ever since. Just the idea of original games using someone else's IP coming out on one of these consoles is crazy. I also like the idea of collecting the original release of something that might have multiple releases on single carts and multicarts. I've been looking to expand my collection to famicom bootlegs, but it looks like the ones I'm interested in don't show up too often (SMW, Kart Fighter, World Heroes 2 with the original art). Still, I hope to eventually get some of these and find out about ones I've never heard of too (I only just found out about Final Fight 3, so we're off to a great start)!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 02:39:22 AM by G.M.M. » Logged
Bry89
Famicom
United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #1325 on: April 14, 2018, 04:02:02 PM »

Oh yay, a bootlegger Tongue You'll find plenty of information about these things here. Welcome aboard Wink

>>The Lightweb... join us, for a bit of friendly banter, and random nonsense.
mmmonkey
Famiclone

« Reply #1326 on: April 26, 2018, 04:54:48 PM »

Hi everyone.  After 40 years of gaming, I've just bought myself my first Famicom and first games to go with it - Goonies and Excitebike, nothing ground breaking - but two games I've wanted for a long long time, I've never played them before (nope, not even via emulation).

Just waiting for the etims RGB kit to be in stock so I can tinker about properly.  In the meantime, I'll probably dig around here for an AV mod.  One of the TVs we own managed to half tune it in so I could at least test it out.

In the past I've had a PAL NES but never played it much.  I'm planning on actually playing this little beauty though.

Cheers
Pete
jpx72
Sharp C1
Slovakia Slovakia

jpx72web.blogspot.sk

« Reply #1327 on: April 26, 2018, 06:18:46 PM »

Hello and welcome mmmonkey!!! Really glad to see you here!
I have been using your webpage with mods for a decade!
Make yourself at home Grin
mmmonkey
Famiclone

« Reply #1328 on: April 28, 2018, 05:36:23 PM »

Thank you!
MaarioS
AV Famicom
Poland Poland

« Reply #1329 on: May 01, 2018, 08:49:08 PM »

Unbelievable who I can see here. How is this even possible that you have been gaming for 40 years but never touched any NES/Famicom game before?? Your website is also a blessing for all consoles modifications
L___E___T
YAMAHA
Global Moderator
Disk-kun
Hong Kong Hong Kong

Hardware Collector

« Reply #1330 on: May 08, 2018, 08:16:07 AM »

Mmmonkey I recognised your name not from your website but from the early days of Instagram, glad to see you here!

My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。
MaxXimus
There's something to be said about that...
FW Legacy
FamicomBox
Canada Canada

« Reply #1331 on: May 08, 2018, 10:22:38 AM »

Welcome to the forums!
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: