April 19, 2024, 08:41:55 am

Introduce yourself...

Started by ClassicGameLabs, August 20, 2006, 08:58:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Deadly-D

Umm Hello... my name is Dan... and... I'm a Famicom Junkie.

I just got my first Famicom 2 weeks ago from toysonlehk on E-bay. It's a SHARP Twin Nintendo Famicom. The black and pink one "wish I would have waited for the green and black"  ::) My first games are Castlevania on disk, Super Mario 1 & 2 on disk, Zelda on disk but the disk is bad and will not play side B and finally Sky Destroyer on cart. Next for me I think is going to be the 3D System.

What really started my interest in the Famicom was when I saw the Disk system actually. It was just intriguing simple as that. I'm a member at Planet Virtual Boy and thought to myself "Hey there has to be a site with the same dedication this one has" and after a minuet of searching boom here I am on Famicom World. It was this site that actually convinced me to buy my system because I had absolutely no idea how much cool stuff was made for the Famicom. So Thank you to the site administrator and to all of you that are apart of this site and Thank you for getting another noob hooked!  ;)
Keep your NES cause Famicom's the best!

ericj

March 04, 2008, 09:45:48 am #241 Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 12:44:38 pm by ericj
Welcome, Dan! Nice to see another 29 y/o on here, from OH no less--I grew up in PA.

Definitely check out the 3D glasses, they're a lot cooler than the red/blue lenses we got to use with the NES back in the day.

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Cobra Commander

Just wanted to say hello. My name is Daniel and I am a Famicom addict. I've never been sober.

JC

Quote from: Cobra Commander on March 15, 2008, 09:16:31 pm
I've never been sober.

A Famicom addict, eh? Welcome. Hang out. Feed the addiction.

NintendoKing

March 28, 2008, 12:35:26 pm #246 Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 09:30:26 am by The Uninvited Gremlin
I am also J C, a collector of Nintendo Systems (Except handhelds, Virtual Boy, Gamecube, and Wii) and I am really into playing the Famicom.

MaxXimus

I'm drowning in nubsauce, haha, joking. :}

Welcome to all the newcomers! I hope you enjoy your stay. Also, stick around if you know what's good for you. :P

NintendoKing

Quote from: MaxXimus on March 28, 2008, 12:57:47 pm
I'm drowning in nubsauce, haha, joking. :}

Welcome to all the newcomers! I hope you enjoy your stay. Also, stick around if you know what's good for you. :P

I will stay, as I like talking to people that are as interested and in some cases way more interested in famicom then I.

JC

MaxXimus

I think I'll call him that from now on. JC, youvsn now be JC2 to make room for the newer JC. Deal?

NintendoKing

Quote from: JC on March 28, 2008, 06:47:35 pm
Welcome, JC. ;)

Thank you, my friend.
Initials are an amazing thing.

Jollie

has anyone else noticed this forum is filled with dudes?
Great Fox will cover you.

UglyJoe

March 31, 2008, 01:49:36 pm #253 Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 02:01:31 pm by UglyJoe
Quote from: Jollie on March 31, 2008, 01:41:57 pm
has anyone else noticed this forum is filled with dudes?

Welcome to the Internet  :-\.

Deadly-D

Keep your NES cause Famicom's the best!