March 29, 2024, 06:19:46 am

Introduce yourself...

Started by ClassicGameLabs, August 20, 2006, 08:58:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JC

That's cool. It is very hard to buy games from Korea. It's one of the last untapped Famicom/NES markets, I think. It's easy to get stuff from other countries, but it's hard to get stuff from Korea. I've been lucky to find a few Korean games on Yahoo! Japan auctions.

Sirdjorgo

i understand. Well if you have something you look for i might be able to help you. right now i am not in korea so that would be hard but as the next time i go home we can talk about it and i will help search if you look for anything  special, we have a pretty big fc market and internationally very not explored yet so.. :)

Mindfreak

hello...I found this site while seaching for some info on the Famicom...and I must say Famicom World is very informative....I've learned alot about the japanese version of the NES.....and I would just like to say that this is an awesome site!!!!

retro gamer for life,

Tim aka Mindfreak

JC

Thanks for the compliments. The forum has tons of info, the actual site has less. :( But we're working on it! Enjoy it all...stick around.

Kuvio

Helloo Mindfreak. Welcome.  :)

Sensei

Hey, My name is Kevin.  I am a gaming nut and am fairly proud of that.

I write for the website www.4colorrebellion.com

I also do videos for www.famicomdojo.com

Then of course there is my retro game store that I started with my good friend Alex 2 years ago: www.risingstuff.com

But enough links.  About me:

I have been living in Japan for the last 5 years.  In March I married a beautiful woman who can tolerate my gaming habits.

What else?  I don't know.  But I'd be happy to answer any questions. 
Buy retro games from Japan www.risingstuff.com

nurd

Hey, aren't you an english teacher?

Sensei

Quote from: nurd on July 15, 2008, 11:39:20 pm
Hey, aren't you an english teacher?

That is indeed my day job.

nurd

Did you live in Eau Claire, Wisconsin before?

Mo

Whats been happening peeps, it's been a while since I was last here - been busy ya know.  Anyway , hello to the recent new members - big up yourselves  ;D  8)
Plant you, feed you, grow you like a flower, like NINTENDO now you're playing with power!!

Sensei

Quote from: nurd on July 16, 2008, 06:41:47 am
Did you live in Eau Claire, Wisconsin before?

:: looks behind shoulder ::

Do I know you?

nurd

Kuvio

Haha, that's odd. Anyway, nice to meet you Sensei.

nurd

It's just that you meantioned Famicom Dojo, and I remembered that Sean Orange lived in Eau Claire And Madison, both places I have lived.

Sensei

Quote from: nurd on July 16, 2008, 07:18:02 pm
It's just that you meantioned Famicom Dojo, and I remembered that Sean Orange lived in Eau Claire And Madison, both places I have lived.

he's a good friend of mine...

Singing: It's a small world after all!