April 19, 2024, 12:35:27 pm

Introduce yourself...

Started by ClassicGameLabs, August 20, 2006, 08:58:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NintendoNerds

How do you know it was his? What a loser! It amazes me how some people have absolutely no life at all.

nintendodork

Because this person is related to me.

Didn't see that coming. :P
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Nightstar699

Damn skippy! I must admit I laughed at a few of his posts. And are you serious, Nintendodork?!
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

nintendodork

Yes.  He's my cousin.  www.youtube.com/10tothe52

I knew it was probably someone I knew somehow, and then when JC saw the IP (Which I have also posted from in the past), he asked if it was my little brother or something, but yeah, it was my cousin.  I asked him myself. 
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Nightstar699

God, what a lil bitch. Could you please smack him with a fish?
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

nensondubois

Quote from: Nightstar699 on January 23, 2010, 08:53:12 pm
God, what a lil bitch. Could you please smack him with a fish?

lol! ;D ;D

FamicomFreak

Hmm nice! Welcome new members I have missed in the past month!!!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

cavanor

Hello from Australia.  Nice forum you guys have here :)  I have just started getting into Fami stuff after being more of a sega collector thus far.
I just can't resist the beautiful artwork of Japanese boxes and cartridges.  I hope to become an active contributor in the community.

nintendodork

Awesome!  Hope you enjoy it here.  The cartridges are just one of the many things that set it apart from the NES or really any other game console of it's era.

son_ov_hades

Welcome Cavanor! What part of Australia are you from? I know a few people in New South Wales, I really hope to get there someday, seems like an awesome place. Is there a Famicom scene in Australia?

Jedi Master Baiter

We have an Aussie? :o

Hook me up with some HES titles! :P Preferably Chiller.

cavanor

Im in Queensland, The state above New South Wales.  Anyone chasing anything on Australian ebay I am more than happy to act as a proxy if the seller won't send to the USA for anyone here.

L___E___T

Welcome Cavanor!  Just so you know my Aussie comment wasn't directed at you buddy :D
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

cavanor

Haven't seen this aussie comment you speak of.

Still the offer is there for any international people who want HES titles off Aussie ebay if a seller won't send international.  Shoot me a link with the Auction and I can bid, receive and forward on for you. 

FamicomFreak

Welcome new members!! Hope you enjoy your stay at famicom world
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com