April 19, 2024, 12:32:49 pm

Introduce yourself...

Started by ClassicGameLabs, August 20, 2006, 08:58:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NintendoKing

Welcome to Famicomworld everyone! Its always nice to see more collectors and contributers.

Strider_Hiryu

Hi everybody, i´m a new member here. It´s cool to have a nice place to talk about my favorite game system : the famicom/nes.

I been playing since my childhood, when i got a nes and SMB3. Today i´m collecting (and playing of course) classic videogames, specially famicom.

pd:Sorry about my english, i´m from Chile so my native language is spanish. I can read very well english but i don´t have much practice writing it.  :P

133MHz

Welcome! Nice to see you around here. ;D

JC

son_ov_hades

Welcome! I like seeing more Chileans around here.

Ketsueki

Hello,

I'm French but I live in Canada.

I'm a Metroid fan.

I hope to learn a lot of things here about Famicom age and get rare Metroid swags ;)

You can look at my Metroid collection here (not totally updated yet) : http://www.gamekult.com/blog/ketsueki/

Sorry about my English !

Thanks ;)
My Metroid collection : http://www.gamekult.com/blog/ketsueki/

son_ov_hades

Welcome! Are you Quebecois or real French?  :P That Medtroid OST vinyl is one of the coolest things I've ever seen! It combines two of my collecting interests; video games and music. 

Ketsueki

I'm a real french, from Corsica island, who lives now with his girlfriend in Quebec.

Thanks to have visited my blog ! :)
My Metroid collection : http://www.gamekult.com/blog/ketsueki/

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

FamicomRetroGamer

It's a bit late to introduce myself, but anyway.

I'm 19 20 (omg, preferred 19 somehow, lol), I study and play retro games on the consoles not emulators. I collect retro gaming consoles/games, and sell what isn't needed (ie if I won't need at all).

I'm collecting Xbox demo discs, they're pretty cool (imo), you get to play demos, read reviews, see other people's video gameplays and trailers. It's kinda pointless collecting demo discs but I like them.

NintendoKing

Welcome, FRG.
If you personally like doing something, then its not pointless.

empo

Hello

I found this site while I was searching for some info about the Famicom A/V mod.

I'm a 23 year old guy from Sweden. I grew up with the NES and I've had several since then but for some reason I always end up selling them.
Hope the same won't happen with my new Famicom and FDS :)

NintendoKing

Quote from: empo on April 08, 2010, 12:21:26 pm
Hello

I found this site while I was searching for some info about the Famicom A/V mod.

I'm a 23 year old guy from Sweden. I grew up with the NES and I've had several since then but for some reason I always end up selling them.
Hope the same won't happen with my new Famicom and FDS :)

I see welcome, Empo. We are a very diverse group, and I am sure you will love your Famicom.

Jatz

Hi ^^
I found this site when i was researching famicom stuff and its been really useful.
I dont have a big collection YET, but its getting there :D
Hopefully i'll be able to contribute some useful stuff!!

NintendoKing

April 09, 2010, 12:07:16 pm #644 Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 08:26:34 pm by The Uninvited Gremlin
Quote from: Jatz on April 08, 2010, 09:58:05 pm
Hi ^^
I found this site when i was researching famicom stuff and its been really useful.
I dont have a big collection YET, but its getting there :D
Hopefully i'll be able to contribute some useful stuff!!

A big collection isnt really needed, I have been collecting Famicom games  for years and have only got 28 games including the new ones I order from Vash when they eventually come in the mail.

What matters is liking the games you buy, I have bought many and sold many. I have sold around 12-18 Famicom games because they simply werent what I wanted to play.