manuel

Some box in your attic?

son_ov_hades

manuel

Yay for crappy western Mega Man cover art.  :D

FAMICOMfag

Quote from: manuel on April 02, 2009, 05:38:43 am
Some box in your attic?

hm nah this is not the original game  ;)

Medisinyl

April 02, 2009, 08:02:29 pm #334 Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 08:18:00 pm by Medisinyl
/\  I prefer the label on yours  :P  I can't make out "??  Edition" (hard to tell if it says "special")

manuel

I know.
I could tell from the label. But I thought maybe you put it somewhere, forgot it, and then found it again. :D

son_ov_hades

Quote from: manuel on April 02, 2009, 07:56:38 pm
Yay for crappy western Mega Man cover art.  :D

I love it, it's so 80s cheesy.

Medisinyl

Got one of these (hopefully without any label issues like the one in this image, but the auction pic is somewhat blurry).

Not sure what they're worth, but the price I got seemed fair to me:  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=320354478407

manuel

That's an ok price.

nintendodork

It makes me wonder though...all of his other auctions seem to have clearer pictures.  It's probably nothing to be concerned about though.  Just wanted to point it out.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Medisinyl

/\  He said in the auction it is 10 out of 10 perfect, so it should be good.  He probably didn't realize the photo was crap until he uploaded it and didn't bother taking another one. 

ericj

Got this on ebay for $3.  ;D

FamicomFreak

I love bignose it's a great game!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Medisinyl

April 09, 2009, 09:32:23 pm #343 Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 11:33:54 pm by Medisinyl
Play n Trade called me up earlier with a game from my want list that someone traded in ($4.49 + tax = good deal me thinks).  Hopefully it works though... I haven't tested it yet, but worked it out of a poop shell a moment ago (and got a metal strip out from the pin cavity).  I kept the sticker on the back that warns if I remove it that I will have to pay for the "movie."--I actually like old rental stickers on games.  Writing however drives me nuts--thankfully this has none.

I really liked this game on the SNES as a kid, but I've never played the NES version of it. 

EDIT:  And I just noticed this (yes, I know, how juvenile of me :P)...

EDIT 2:  I also got a Zoomer controller in the mail yesterday (from Atari2600.com), but the A and B buttons wouldn't function.  I ended up taking it all apart and finding out it was a simple repair as expected.  Gave me the chance to clean it up better too.  Seems to work perfectly now.  I've only tried it with Rad Racer thus far, but will try one of the flying games later (top gun, captain skyhawk, etc.). 

Rob64

Let's see...

From Amazon: VCR NES with ac adaptor and 2 controllers, av cable, and super mario bros.

From Mackey (my bass player): NES 2 with rf switch and ac adaptor and 1 controller, and Super Mario Bros. 2

From Steve (high school guy): Super Mario Bros. 3, Wheel of Fortune Jr. and regular, and Jeopardy

From Ian (nintendo fanboy friend of mine): Gold cart Zelda 2, TMNT 2, Turbo Racing, 2 NES sleeves, and Super Off Road

From Digital Press: another NES rf switch for famicom, Tetris, Gold cart Zelda.

That's it for NES
Now you're playing with Power