March 28, 2024, 07:42:49 am

Finds (NES)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:13:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

lobdale

I actually really like Exodus as a puzzler, had a friend that got it for Christmas one year and we used to play it all the time.

VenomMacbeth

Drakon

That Guy from Faxanadu

Yeah, Shatterhand is a gem!

Pikkon

Found these at my local goodwill a few days ago,they were 2 bucks a piece and all came with vinyl sleeves 8)

And bought these tonight from my local game store.

Jedi Master Baiter

Too good to be true?

Duck Tales

I asked (in the nicest way I could) if I could see a photo before it is shipped (I haven't paid yet). I'm not so much concerned about the quality of the label as I am about whether this really is Duck Tales 2. What would you do in this situation?

son_ov_hades

Zero feedback and stock photo? I never would have bid. Hopefully you'll end up with a great deal though.

MS-DOS4

I honestly wouldn't pay until you get a timestamped photo.
>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

Parodius Duh

stock photo, zero feedback, vague description. Prepare to get screwed out of $46 bucks plus shipping.
Normally most people would build a few feedbacks from buying before attempting to sell anything, this guy seems fishy....

Hamburglar

The thing is Ebay and Paypal have great buyer protection, since he is a new seller they will most likely hold the funds until you leave feedback,  or until a few days after the item is shipped.
Before that you can file a complaint.

Parodius Duh

Quote from: Hamburglar on April 05, 2012, 04:25:52 am
The thing is Ebay and Paypal have great buyer protection, since he is a new seller they will most likely hold the funds until you leave feedback,  or until a few days after the item is shipped.
Before that you can file a complaint.

Oh Yeah, forgot they do that now. Yes they will hold his funds until you receive the item, since he is new.

Jedi Master Baiter

It came in today! ;D Or so my brother says, I won't be home until May. :-\

VenomMacbeth

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: VenomMacbeth on April 16, 2012, 02:46:48 pm

I don't know why people don't like this game. Just because it's not the arcade? ???

I know the wall-jumping can get a little annoying... really annoying... okay, horrendously annoying! :o

But other than that, it's awesome! I like how it plays episodically. :D

VenomMacbeth

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on April 16, 2012, 10:03:31 pm

I don't know why people don't like this game. Just because it's not the arcade? ???

I know the wall-jumping can get a little annoying... really annoying... okay, horrendously annoying! :o

But other than that, it's awesome! I like how it plays episodically. :D

This is the first Strider game I've played; I've been in an action platformer mood lately.  I have Ninja Gaiden coming in the mail, as well as Master of Darkness for the Sega Master System. 

This game seems a little sloppy in places, like the fact that when you're standing in front of the computer during the opening cutscene, you're running in place.  Still, it's a fun game, and not too difficult if you take it slow.  What is this wall jumping of which you speak, though?  I haven't gotten too far in the game.  :-[