April 24, 2024, 07:01:50 pm

Finds (NES)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:13:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: VenomMacbeth on April 16, 2012, 11:15:15 pm
when you're standing in front of the computer during the opening cutscene, you're running in place.

I think that's cause he's kinda edgy here, but since his animation is so limited... :-[

Despite the sloppiness, you have to admit, that lightning in that first stage is kinda cool, is it not? 8)

Quote from: VenomMacbeth on April 16, 2012, 11:15:15 pm
What is this wall jumping of which you speak, though?  I haven't gotten too far in the game.  :-[

You can do it from the start. :(

VenomMacbeth

232stinger

I got a Dogbone NES 039 at Goodwill for 4 bucks, some dirt here and there but it seems to work fine.  8)

MarioMania

In March $5 yesteryears, at first I thought it was Part 2

garyptaszek

Quote from: VenomMacbeth on April 16, 2012, 02:46:48 pm
Just this:

Why is the cover art sooo much better then the Mega Drive (Genesis) version!!! Looks awesome.

I'm not sure how rare these are in the NTSC regions but these 3 are pretty rare here in the UK.

Rare doesn't mean valuable it seems as I picked up Jungle Book for £5 and Sword Master for less then £10, Dracula's Curse was like £20 but I've seen them go for over £100  :o
The Jungle Book game is strange, especially seeing as it came out in 1994, that's the latest I've ever seen a NES game released!
"GameCentre CX Chief ON!"

MS-DOS4

R.I.P. My collection  :'(
>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

Drakon

I got both the snes and nes powerpaks a while ago and I still have a growing collection..

Parodius Duh

Quote from: Drakon on May 24, 2012, 06:05:32 am
I got both the snes and nes powerpaks a while ago and I still have a growing collection..

I could never bring myself to get a powerpak, it just feels so empty having a single cart with everything on it, Id rather have stacks of games!  ;D

FamicomFreak

Heh good point ^_^
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

fredJ

Everyone should get powerpaks , so I would have to get a real job.  :D
Selling  Japanese games in Sweden since 2011 (as "japanspel").
blog: http://japanspel.blogspot.com

FamicomFreak

It's here!!! Super Mario Bros 2 Asian version!

jpx72

Quote from: FamicomFreak on June 12, 2012, 12:21:41 pm
It's here!!! Super Mario Bros 2 Asian version!

So what is it? Number two in USA or JP??

FamicomFreak

NintendoKing

That's stinks that it's just USA. :(

FamicomFreak

Yeah I would have liked bros 2 but oh well. The sound is a little odd too ! Awaaaaaaa!