March 29, 2024, 06:00:49 am

Finds (NES)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:13:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightstar699

Found a factory sealed Mega Man 4 for $20 today at a local shop. I'll unseal it when I'm in the mood to play it.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Parodius Duh

Quote from: Nightstar699 on June 15, 2012, 12:45:29 am
Found a factory sealed Mega Man 4 for $20 today at a local shop. I'll unseal it when I'm in the mood to play it.

You should probably just sell it on ebay or NA for 100+ dollars and buy a used copy for ten bucks.

Nightstar699

Quote from: Parodius Duh on June 17, 2012, 07:23:54 pm
Quote from: Nightstar699 on June 15, 2012, 12:45:29 am

You should probably just sell it on ebay or NA for 100+ dollars and buy a used copy for ten bucks.

Done, already sold it on NA for some good monies.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

manuel

Waaah!
Must feel awesome to make such a great find.  ;D

I'd love to get all the Megaman games CIB in addition to the Rockman games... but they're so damn expensive on eBay (my only way to get them)...

Nightstar699

Mega Man stuff tends to be really expensive,  since I sold MM4, only CIB I have of the original six is Rockman 6 for the Famicom.

Yelir

How much did the 2 power paks set you back? They would be worth it for me to play some translated ROMs but otherwise I'm not an emu fan. :gamer:

GamePepper

Wo-ho-hoa, I almost forgot about this forum!  :mario:
Well, I bought the NES + these games:
- Airwolf (came with the NES)
- Duck Tales
- Silent Service (came with the NES)
- Soccer (came with the NES, and strangely, it has a different blue cover)
- Super Mario Bros 3 (CIB)
- SMB/Duck Hunt (came with the NES)
- Tetris (came with the NES)
- TMNT (came with the NES)
- Legend of Zelda

And, I also got a NES Zapper and a NES Advantage.

Nightstar699

Got a few NES games recently.
Supervision 20-in-1 (boxed)
Super Samurai by Spica (boxed)
4 in 1 (Lion King, Chip N Dale 3, Terminator 2, Contra 6)
4 in 1 (Macross, Wild Gunman, Duck Hunt, Hogan's Alley"
Super Mario Bros 2 (Hong Kong version)

fredJ

I bought my first NES game ever yesterday.
Selling  Japanese games in Sweden since 2011 (as "japanspel").
blog: http://japanspel.blogspot.com

famiac

fredJ

Selling  Japanese games in Sweden since 2011 (as "japanspel").
blog: http://japanspel.blogspot.com

garyptaszek

Batman
Little Nemo
Rad Gravity
Mission Impossible

nothing special
"GameCentre CX Chief ON!"

Nightstar699

Quote from: garyptaszek on August 12, 2012, 02:53:12 am
Batman
Little Nemo
Rad Gravity
Mission Impossible

nothing special

>Batman
>Little Nemo
>nothing special

My friend, I believe you need to give some of these games a chance. Surprises will be pleasant.

garyptaszek

Quote from: Nightstar699 on August 13, 2012, 10:26:57 pm
Quote from: garyptaszek on August 12, 2012, 02:53:12 am
Batman
Little Nemo
Rad Gravity
Mission Impossible

nothing special

>Batman
>Little Nemo
>nothing special

My friend, I believe you need to give some of these games a chance. Surprises will be pleasant.

Oh dude, don't get me wrong, Batman is fucking awesome, infact I spent all night trying to beat it the first night I got it (successfully I might add) and Little Nemo, although I've not had much time to play it, is super fun... I just meant nothing rare or unusual when I said "special".  :-[
"GameCentre CX Chief ON!"

Nightstar699

Ahh, okay, my mistake. Congratulations on conquering Batman, The Joker most certainly isn't a joke in that game.