nurd

I got an old Luigi bookmark for 5cents.

djdac

got gradius and ghost n goblins for the nes at the good ol goodwill.  :D

FamicomFreak

Kewl gradius is a kick ass game!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

MaxXimus

I went to Value Village(Thrift store) the other day looking for a Nintendo. They were selling just the systmes with no controls, cords, or games for $15. :P RIPOFF.Those are the kinds of deals we get, haha. :P

UglyJoe

I think $30 for an NES with controllers and hookups is reasonable.  $15 for just the console doesn't seem too bad.

MaxXimus

$15 for a console with no cord = $15 wasted on a console that may not work. :P

FamicomFreak

Wow that sucks I would pay 5 bucks for just the deck. You never know if it works....
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

MaxXimus

That's exactly my point. Plus, even if it did work, chances are the co9nnectors are screwed, which will result in blinking screens and games that don't load. :P

nurd

I fixed my connectors for free, with a safety pin.

133MHz

Yo! Noid cart only, $5
This was one of the first NES games I've ever played and I like it a lot, I'm glad to have it back after all these years :D

nurd

May 31, 2008, 08:34:46 pm #160 Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 07:04:55 pm by nurd
2 Acclaim Wireless NES controllers, $4.80
NES and some crappy games, $5

EDIT:
Another wireless Acclaim Controller, $5
THE GAME HANDLER,$4.32

Kuvio

Quote from: djdac on May 25, 2008, 03:12:18 am
got gradius and ghost n goblins for the nes at the good ol goodwill.  :D

That's where I find A TON of old gen video games. What's great is that no one who works there has a clue to what the games are worth, so usually they just stick a $1.00 price tag on it. That's how I got Final Fantasy I-XII for $13.00!

ericj

Haha - you lucky bastard! Here in Portland, all the NES games are like $5 minimum, even stuff like SMB; games like SMB 3 are like $15, which is a high price IMO.

I did see, however, a bunch of N64 games like Mario Kart 64, Pokemon Stadium, and other N64 games worth like $25 for $5. But someone else grabbed them first! aargh!  >:(

133MHz

Found a really busted NES for $2. It's in terrible aesthetic condition, and somebody opened it and reassembled it incorrectly. But the electronics are flawless.

nurd

Quote from: ericj on June 07, 2008, 07:02:07 pm
Haha - you lucky bastard! Here in Portland, all the NES games are like $5 minimum, even stuff like SMB; games like SMB 3 are like $15, which is a high price IMO.

I did see, however, a bunch of N64 games like Mario Kart 64, Pokemon Stadium, and other N64 games worth like $25 for $5. But someone else grabbed them first! aargh!  >:(

I got mario Kart at a garage sale for $2 like a year ago.