March 28, 2024, 03:07:52 am

McDonalds Nintendo Toys

Started by vealchop, September 14, 2006, 01:51:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

vealchop

McDonalds in the USA is giving away Nintendo toys with their happy meals. I, I'm ashamed to say, went out and got two the other night. The Mario ball and the Yoshi baseball shooter are probably the cooler of the set. I think you can get them all on ebay as of right now for fairly cheap.
-chop

michaelthegreat

I ordered the full set off ebay myself.  Cant wait till they come!  Much cheaper than buying 6 happy meals, but I could go for the fries right about now!   ;D

JC

I was searching out an automated teller machine in a McDonald's yesterday and was stopped in my tracks when I saw a poster for these things. But, since I stick with 8-bit gaming (and have a particular disdain for the Golden Arches) I kept walking. Nice marketing strategy, I suppose. I remember the good ol' days when McDonald's didn't sell out their Happy Meals to the highest corporate bidder, but they certainly don't mind doing that now. I think I have a stash of some of their older Happy Meal toys in my garage back in NM.

vealchop

I don't have wifi at my place, so sometimes i go there and get a shake and play DS using their wifi service, which is in every mcdonalds.
-chop

Doc

I love the fries there, so basically a go there once a month...maybe next time I'll pick one of these up...:D

vealchop

Hurry up though, they stop giving them away sept 21st

-chop

Doc