AGE Expo 2008 - September 6th, 2008 Knoxville, TN

Started by Dain, May 09, 2008, 02:09:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Dain

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let anyone interested to know that we're going to be hosting an expo on September 6th, 2008 in Knoxville, TN this year. We'd love to have you guys come out and join in the festivities!

More info and registration can be found at http://www.ageexpo.com.

Hope to see you there!
-Dain
Come visit us at NintendoAge.com!

NationalGameDepot

This is the first expo in the south that I am aware of, so come out and help support it guys!  I will be there with bells on :D
~~NGD

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

manuel

manuel

I hope that I can attend some gaming related event in Japan some time. :)

And all the guys who make it to Knoxville make sure to post us some photos!

FamicomFreak

Quote from: manuel on May 09, 2008, 02:55:51 pm
I hope that I can attend some gaming related event in Japan some time. :)

And all the guys who make it to Knoxville make sure to post us some photos!

hell yeah we are making a road trip hahahaha! I can't wait man!! This is going to be the first con I go to

Kuvio

Wow, this is great. I've never been to one of these expos, it sounds fantastic. I live in Virginia so Knoxville is not that far away. I just may have to go... ;D

FamicomFreak

Quote from: Kuvio on May 09, 2008, 04:25:16 pm
Wow, this is great. I've never been to one of these expos, it sounds fantastic. I live in Virginia so Knoxville is not that far away. I just may have to go... ;D

KEwl we can go and represent FW WOOT!

Raditz

Holy crap! I live in FL so maybe I'll make it a road trip with some friends! Man There is no way I can miss this.  :D

FamicomFreak

Quote from: Raditz on May 09, 2008, 10:37:55 pm
Holy crap! I live in FL so maybe I'll make it a road trip with some friends! Man There is no way I can miss this.  :D

Hell yeah the more the merrier!! W#OOT

Raditz

My god. I'm seriously so excited. lol I'm going to save up so much money! We should all meet up and get to know each other. It'd be fun.

FamicomFreak

Quote from: Raditz on May 09, 2008, 10:45:18 pm
My god. I'm seriously so excited. lol I'm going to save up so much money! We should all meet up and get to know each other. It'd be fun.

Hey add my msn messenger e-mail and where in FLorida are you located?/??

Raditz

Ok. I'm in Clermont and it's pretty close to Orlando. Aahaha Look at the Vendor list!!! And I jsut mapquested from my house to there, and It's only a 10 hour drive so this is completely do-able. I think my head is going to explode. lmao