I Have Not Been Receiving emails From Famicom World?

Started by Paul-FC, May 09, 2008, 09:24:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul-FC

Usually I Receive emails From Famicom World Saying " New Personal Message:(No subject)" Telling Me That I Have a New PM
But Now I Have Received About 5 New PMs But No emails  ???

JC

Never even knew that feature existed. Did you check your personal settings? We haven't changed anything on our end, so unless it's a glitch, it can't be us.

133MHz

I receive those emails. Maybe your email server's spam filter is now canning them, check your spam folder.

Paul-FC

Quote from: 133MHz on May 10, 2008, 07:17:50 am
I receive those emails. Maybe your email server's spam filter is now canning them, check your spam folder.

hmm i checked my spam folder and nothing from famicom world is there :(

UglyJoe

I still get those emails.  You can check the settings by going to your profile and choosing "Personal Message Options" on the left.  The email notification option is the last one on the page, and should be set to "Always".  If that's already set, verify that the email address associated with your account is correct.

Paul-FC

Quote from: UglyJoe on May 10, 2008, 08:10:58 pm
I still get those emails.  You can check the settings by going to your profile and choosing "Personal Message Options" on the left.  The email notification option is the last one on the page, and should be set to "Always".  If that's already set, verify that the email address associated with your account is correct.

everything it set right but still no emails ???

MaxXimus

I have been keeping track, and I have recieved every email for every PM I've gotten. It's just you. :P

manuel

I also receive emails, so maybe it's really just you. :o

FamicomFreak

Yeah are you sure you haven't changed any options? Try something you haven't tried before.....
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Paul-FC

MaxXimus

Are you sure your E-mail isn't filtering the as junk?

Paul-FC

MaxXimus

UglyJoe

Let's try some diagnostics, then.

Set yourself up a gmail account (they're free) and then change your forum email address to that.  Send a PM to yourself and see if you receive an email.  If that works, then we know the problem is linked to your email address and not some anomaly in your user account.