Lethal Enforcers (Lethal Weapon)

Started by planet_haxxor, March 11, 2008, 09:28:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

planet_haxxor

ok here's a few images of the the Lethal Enforcers unlicenced port I was talking about in another thread. I know, I know, only 1 ingame shot, but the intro is so cool I thought I'd pay it homage. 
I must say, the cart is very nice quality-

JC

Looks pretty cool. You'll have to forgive me. I've never played the real thing...what's the gameplay like?

planet_haxxor

I don't have a lightgun right now so I can't say really. it's a bit messy with controller as the cursor moves around so slowly. images are yours to use as you wish btw.   

JC

Did you ever get a chance to test this out with a light gun? I've got a copy coming to me, but the dude says the light gun doesn't work with it. I wonder if they're all like that or if it's just my copy.

planet_haxxor

there's an option to use with lightgun - don't have one still but will get one to test it out soon(ish) - if I'm not forced to sell it first, lol.

JC

So, I think I've confirmed that this game does not work with a light gun, which is a mega-huge disappointment. The game itself seems great, but because you have to use the D-pad to move the crosshairs, it's absurd. It certainly isn't any fun with a D-pad. I'll have to try it with an arcade stick or something.

FamicomFreak

Wow no way I loved playing this game at the arcades. Can you make a video of some sort?
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com