The Official, Unstickied, Unlocked "FamicomJL is Missing" Thread

Started by Doc, September 01, 2006, 02:30:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Doc

Nothing more than a couple of dead hookers. You know, the usual.

I apologize for going missing for two weeks, personal stuff was going on!

nintendodork

He hasn't posted here since April!  Where could he be?  Then again, he always would appear as hidden, and I've been seeing that every once in awhile, so maybe he's just lurking.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

JC

Don't know what happened this time. Haven't heard from him at all.

nintendodork

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT

He must have deleted his post, because I don't see it.

THANK YOU CARL FOR REKINDLING THE LIGHT THAT IS DOC
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

turbo D

I think he swiped the top of the forum with a highlighter before he left  :P

edit:

It looks like it has returned to its original state.
FC HVC-001 HC4593710 CPU-GPM-02 1989
FDS HVC-022 D1072158 FD7201P 6602 + new belt!
My FF setup!

Jollie

was he ever a moderator of the forum categories because if was it doesnt show him anymore.
Great Fox will cover you.

nintendodork

Show him where?  He still has his profile.  His CT says FW Founder, which is new, I think, but he's still lurking under "hidden" status.

Jollie

if you look at the main forum screen and look at a category under it in fine print it says moderators and it used to say Doc in it i think but im not positive.
Great Fox will cover you.

nintendodork

Oh, yeah, it did.  Any of the current mods: any explanation?

UglyJoe

Doc decided to step down as co-webmaster as he has been largely inactive for so long.  He'll still be around, though, so there's no need for goodbye's.  He also asked for little to no fanfare regarding his decision, so please don't make a big deal out of it.

nintendodork

Ah, ok.  Well, thanks for shedding some light on the situation. :)

BonBon

The founder of famicom world does anyone still keep in touch with him any more. Why did he leave famicom world?