Something that annoys you

Started by ericj, June 06, 2008, 05:22:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

son_ov_hades

Quote from: Byron on June 18, 2009, 02:17:52 pm
So, you guys remember my truck, right? Well, I just got off the phone with a friend of mine. He's a down-to-earth, decent person, but he lives in one of those gated communities where everybody's really rich and stuck up. He told me that recently his neighbors came to his door bitching about my truck, saying that I should keep it out of their neighborhood because it's "lowering the resale value of their houses." He laughed at them and closed the door. 
I can't stop laughing either, but still, I love my truck and when someone looks down on me for driving it, it's pretty insulting. So, what annoys me today is people who are so rich and wrapped up in their status and image they've lost touch with reality completely.

LOL I had a 78 Ford Bronco that sat in my front lawn for about 6 months, tons of people complained and called the cops. It was the nastiest rust bucket, huge holes and such. It was also lifted about 6 inches and sitting on 36s. Oh and did I mention it was completely not driveable? People need to chill out. 

Byron

Quote from: nintendodork on June 18, 2009, 02:29:18 pm
Your truck is a classic, and in excellent condition.  Not some rusty POS that is the birthplace to a swarm of bugs/rodents.

It's not the condition of the thing that bugs them, it's just the fact that it's an old pickup. That's the way it is here in Texas. if you drive and old pickup, the "classy" people are going to look down their noses at you like a redneck or some other "low class" person.
And that means they're better than you.  ::)

ericj

Wow, what a bunch of snobby douchebags. Like house values are so high now anyways.  ::)

TanookiSuitSam

When people use anime type emotes like the following;
^_^
-.-
-_-
o_o
o.o
XD

It's just...ugh
hi

nintendodork

I use that last one quite a lot, but I hate it when anyone uses any of the other ones.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

manuel

I use those sometimes, when appropriate.

And sorry, you'll have to live with it.  :P  ^_<

TanookiSuitSam

Quote from: manuel on June 22, 2009, 06:16:22 pm
I use those sometimes, when appropriate.

And sorry, you'll have to live with it.  :P  ^_<

hnnnngh
hi

Mindfreak

lol. :P

My sister annoys me....

manuel

Auctions I forget to bid on, then end without bids, are relisted, I bid on it and then get outbid several times by another bidder.  >:(

I realize that the other bidder probably didn't see the earlier auction, but it still upsets me.

UglyJoe

When people use the adjective "sexy" to describe cell phones or other pieces of hardware.  While there are pieces of hardware that can be sexually arousing (since they are built specifically for that purpose), a cell phone is not one of them.

manuel

UglyJoe, that is so true.
I also can never see what's so sexy about a new cell phone.
Maybe those guys all have a "machine fetish" and get really aroused as I get when I see *****.  :P

nintendodork

Quote from: manuel on June 24, 2009, 07:28:15 am
Mario?  :P

I don't like that either, I've noticed that women do that with a lot of things other than just cell phones, too.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

turbo D

lol, you guys don't think that the TurboDuo is sexy then?
FC HVC-001 HC4593710 CPU-GPM-02 1989
FDS HVC-022 D1072158 FD7201P 6602 + new belt!
My FF setup!

manuel

No really, no.

It looks nice as a gaming machine, but it doesn't arouse me sexually at all, which is what sexy means originally.

nintendodork

When people put little x's in their sentences.  It's so stupid!  I also hate it when (mostly girls) type something online, and, in addition to the x's, they put  *shit* l.i.k.e (this) along with it.  I can't believe some people think that's cool. ::) >:(