Jedi Master Baiter

b1aCkDeA7h's name kinda annoys me.  I mean, come on! Keep the pattern going:

b - lowercase
1 - would be capitalized
a - lowercase
C - capitalized

It's consistent until 'h' .

nintendodork

When people post 1 star reviews for a product on Amazon, just because they didn't get the item.  It doesn't mean the item sucks, it means the seller sucks, dumbasses!
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

manuel

Still "better" are all those 1-star reviews even before said product is out, because "it's going to suck".  ::)

MS-DOS4

Bidders who jack up the price 6 days before the auction is due to end.

They must die slow painful deaths.
>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

Nightstar699

I hate  when im the only bider, until the last second, when like 5 people outbid me. I stil havent found felix the cat for famicom :(
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

UglyJoe

I don't think they made a Felix game for the FC.  It's NES only. 

Nightstar699

So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: MS-DOS4 on September 02, 2009, 07:51:18 pm
Bidders who jack up the price 6 days before the auction is due to end.

They must die slow painful deaths.

That's me, & I do that because I know EXACTLY how much I want to pay for certain items. :P Not a cent more, not a cent less. :P

manuel

Yes, why not?
I don't have time to snipe auctions, so I enter my max. price before, regardless of how much time is left.

Jedi Master Baiter

Videos where people only record one line of segments at a time.  Specifically this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCvg8aNsMqw

What? You can't memorize it?

FamicomFreak

loud rude people that come to where i work thinking they can intimidate me.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

famiac

why would they try to do that? What's your job?

FamicomFreak

I work in a restaurant and well we got a lot of people that lack of self steam and are not very well educated so you get the picture from there.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

133MHz

I consider the lack of self steam to be a good thing, unless you work at a sauna or something ::)

manuel

The old woman in the next house.