Something that annoys you

Started by ericj, June 06, 2008, 05:22:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nensondubois

When Paypal automatically refunds someone just because they request one. When you think the internet is safe by winning one "Battle of the Bills". >:( >:(

manuel

It annoys and even more rather scares me when I save a huge Excel document and then I want to close it... and the program asks me if I want to save the changes, which I'm pretty sure I haven't made any...  :(

Drakon

I'm annoyed with how I was treated on nintendoage...that's why I post here instead  ;D

L___E___T

March 08, 2012, 06:01:06 am #723 Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 09:56:02 am by L___E___T
It's much nicer here and we're very glad to have you!  I'm annoyed with super left-wing politics.  As if the world runs on puppies and rainbows eh?
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Drakon

Quote from: L___E___T on March 08, 2012, 06:01:06 am
It's much nice here and we're very glad to have you!  I'm annoyed with super left-wing politics.  As if the world runs on puppies and rainbows eh?

Yeah this place seems great it's like I'm actually allowed to have an opinion here!

Also here's something else that annoys me....a LOT of people assume I have connections to super cheap sources of playchoice rgb chips and / or av famicoms.  I bought all my gear back before I offered to build these systems.  After I started offering my service people started buying this stuff like rabid monkeys and the prices went really high.  I sold off any extra cheap parts a loooong time ago and I have no secret stash, and no secret connections to sweet deals.  The whole reason I tell clients to find their own rgb chip and av famicom in the wild is because I can no longer find this stuff for affordable prices myself.

nintendodork

Quote from: L___E___T on March 08, 2012, 06:01:06 am
I'm annoyed with super left-wing politics.  As if the world runs on puppies and rainbows eh?
It would if more drugs were legalized.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

manuel

L___E___T

QuoteIt would if more drugs were legalized.

Oh the optimism of youth :)
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Nightstar699

When people ragequit against me on Street Fighter, then send me messages telling me I'm garbage, despite the fact that they're the ones who ragequit.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Drakon

Quote from: manuel on March 13, 2012, 12:50:14 am
Tax increases!  >:(

If it weren't for taxes the world would be in chaos.....CHAOS I SAY!!!!!  :fire:

Quote from: Nightstar699 on March 13, 2012, 03:25:56 pm
When people ragequit against me on Street Fighter, then send me messages telling me I'm garbage, despite the fact that they're the ones who ragequit.

Hahahaha.  I tend to get angry when I play 2 player so I usually try to avoid it unless it's someone who doesn't take it super seriously in which case it becomes fun.  When I was a teenager I got my uncle to rage quit and pull his goldeneye 64 cart out of his n64 while they game was running....twice.....I think he was mad I spent a lot of time getting good at fps games as a teen and showed him how it was done

manuel

Quote from: Drakon on March 13, 2012, 03:38:52 pm

If it weren't for taxes the world would be in chaos.....CHAOS I SAY!!!!!  :fire:

I understand that taxes are necessary, but they should take more taxes from those who can afford it and not from those who can't. (Targeting those with kids and leaving everything mostly unchanged for people without kids is the wrong way to go in my opinion.)

And this year consumption tax will rise, too probably...

Nightstar699

Quote from: Drakon on March 13, 2012, 03:38:52 pm

Quote from: Nightstar699 on March 13, 2012, 03:25:56 pm

Hahahaha.  I tend to get angry when I play 2 player so I usually try to avoid it unless it's someone who doesn't take it super seriously in which case it becomes fun.  When I was a teenager I got my uncle to rage quit and pull his goldeneye 64 cart out of his n64 while they game was running....twice.....I think he was mad I spent a lot of time getting good at fps games as a teen and showed him how it was done

I'll admit, very often I rage at Street Fighter, which is inevitable, being that my 2 favorite characters, E. Honda and T. Hawk, are two of the worst in the game. However, as much as unwinnable matchups might irritate me, never do I quit. I just take the beating, move on to my next match, and pray to whatever is up in the sky that my next opponent doesn't pick Guile.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

manuel

Indeed.
Things from the 100 Yen shop will then cost 110 Yen or so...  :'(

L___E___T

Nightstar - I used to love it when that happened in endless mode!
I used to tear up double perfects with my 5BP Hawk :P

I let my XBL membership fade after all of the security issues though, so I only play offline now :(
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

fredJ

March 14, 2012, 08:17:45 am #734 Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 08:27:50 am by fredJ
Yes that 5% consumption tax in Japan must be a REEEAAALLLL burden.  :D Try 25% like we have it here ;)

Sure money comes around and goes around... but it makes it hard for a merchant business to compete with individuals or those that are less serious... And it encourages cheating, obviously, since few business happily pay 25% for every nickel if they find a way to get away with it.  :D Technically I couldn't even give people stuff for free without paying 25% of the estimated value to taxes  :'( It sucks to have a small business here.... IMO, it's necessary to find the best way to avoid accounting and not getting caught...
Selling  Japanese games in Sweden since 2011 (as "japanspel").
blog: http://japanspel.blogspot.com